Chapter 33

Cylus' POV

Another day passes by and the cruise ship finally stopped at a dock. We're here in Italy

"Bro. Gagala lang kami" Paalam nila Liam sa akin at agad na umalis

Si Yoon naman umalis narin but she was being tailed by bodyguards. We haven't talk simula pa nung isang araw. We never got a chance to.

"Where should we go?" Dom asked as we stepped down from the ship

"Do you have somewhere you want to go?" I asked while looking around. Italy is gorgeous. You can almost feel the Renaissance era because of the structures and ambiance

"Let's try going to Pisa tower and Colosseum" She said as she clutched her jacket together "Feels cold in here"

I chuckled "Come on. Let's have some fun" I said and pulled her towards the car

We visited Pisa tower, I was amazed by the structure. It's really leaning! I never got to visit Italy because I'm not really interested back then.

"Do you have plans for our wedding?" I asked and she looked at me

She shook her head "Not yet but Jelly wants to design the wedding dress for me, maybe I could as if he could design for the whole entourage" She said

Jelly? He?

"Jelly?" I asked. Who is he?

"He was at the party the other night" She said "I never got a chance to introduce him to you. He's a gay friend of mine back at college"

"And he designs clothes?"

She nodded her head "Yes, he designed the dress I was wearing at the party"

I smiled at her "then we should talk to him when we get back. I'm going to look for an organizer, I have friends" I said "Do you prefer church, garden, beach wedding or what?"

She laughed and looked at me "You're awfully excited"

We took a seat at the bench nearby and I snuggled her close "Of course I'm excited! I can't wait for you to be Dominique Vega-Gray"

She squeezed my hand and kissed my lips "Too cheesy" she chuckled "Where's the Cylus Gray I met? The bad boy slash play boy?"

"He's long gone" I held her hand and played with our engagement ring "I'm liking the new me now"

She hummed in response "Could you tell me something about yourself?"

"Why?" I asked

"Because I feel like I never got a chance to know you" She said and leaned at my chest "But you really don't have to push yourself"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and we both stared at the beautiful view in front of us

I cleared my throat "Well first, I'm Cylus Kol Gray. My favorite color is black. My hobbies are car racing and bar hopping" I said

"Car racing?" She asked "You race?"

I nodded my head "I'm one of the best at car racing"

I heard her smirked "You should show me sometimes" she said

"I'd be glad" I breathed "I'm the heir of Gray Empire. I rebelled since my mother died" I hugged her tightly "Dad and Mom got into an argument causing my Mom to left the house that night" I closed my eyes as remembered the shattering vases and screaming that night "It was rainy and slippery. The police told us because of excessive speed, Mom got out of control and she crashed. I was really angry, I blamed Dad for everything because if it wasn't for their argument she would never die. That's why I rebelled, used all his money to annoy the sht out of him" I sighed "I know that I'm wrong but can you blame me? I wanted revenge, I wanted my Mom back but I can't do anything"