What Happened To Jakiem

I heard a big thud on the floor followed by a second. I ran into the kitchen and see everyone's in the floor. Eve is bleeding to death, Adam is knocked out while holding his stomach and The man was passed out.

Good thing he only beat me. I have a couple broken bones, a bloody nose and my stomach is all bruised up. I got off easy unlike the rest.

I quickly ran to Eve and checked her pulse. She's still alive but bleeding real bad. I quickly grabbed her phone and dialed 911. They would be here in five minutes or less. I hope they don't die.

Eves POV

I was worried about Jakeim. Was he killed? Was he beaten? Oh god.

I quickly called the nurse and she came running in. Michelle had no idea what was going in.

"Nurse please. Jakiem. Is he alright?" I looked concerned. I'm in charge of that child.

"Ma'am stay calm. He's alright. He's in another room laying down. The only thing he got was a broken rib." I sighed in relief. Then the nurse left.

"Eve, you could've asked us. We know everything." Michelle told me as she took my hand. "I will always look after you and Jakeim. After all my aunt dumped him on me." We both chuckled and eventually I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

225

Ha short chapter again. Anyway I might not get the chance to update this that often cause I'm working on my other books like My BVB story or my supernatural stories. You should read them all. They are pretty good.