Finally Hell Is Over

Today was the day I get out of what i like to call hell. Its only been four months but for me it feels like four years. They have been non stop sticking needles in me and runing mental tests. I swear its like they were pulling your brain apart one piece by piece. My doctor, Dr Don Frojin, was well i want to say friend. He is Kylie's older brother who ran away from home to become a comidian when Kylie was only 8.

Don and i had a good time together. I mean sure he tried to kiss me all the time but you know. One day he was checking up on me, you know the whole mental thing and he kissed me. He slamed me against the wall and kissed me. He was very dissapoited when i told him i had a boyfriend although he should've known because you can see that i was pregnant.

I am Four mounths pregnant. Just about five more to go. God i hate it at least im not going to ever see my mom again. But the sad thing is that i have hella new cuts. If Adam sees these he's going to kill me. Good thing he gets out in three days. I was supposed to get out two days ago but Don "had" to run tests on me. I swear hes anoying.

"Alright Eveyln, you are free to go." My nurse rushed me out to the main lobby.

"I told you thousands of times not to call me that Jackie!" I hate it when she calls me that. Its like calling your dog named Frank but insead you call him Bratt. Or better yet Its like calling peanut butter butter.

"Ok. You know im going to miss you Eve. You have been the best patient i have had in all my years." She came over to hug me tightly then i walked backwards slowly. I swore i saw tears fal from her eyes. When i finally turned around i saw Michelle standing there, right in front of me. Its so good to see her in so long. She had to do things latley so i havent seen her for a month. I ran over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Its so nice to see you again." She nodded her head in agrement.

"Come on. Lets go get the house ready for Adams return. I hear he has a surprise for you. Oh and Neil's band and Kylie. Its going to be a reuoin little thing." I nodded and we headed for the front doors. When we walked out i felt the air on my face. I havent felt the air in what seems like for ever.

After a couple of minutes of me playing around on the front lawn we got in the car and drove home to find someone i wasnt expecting to see yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

487

Hello guys. So this is the third book to Back In The Past. So stuff is about to get surius here as of what you read in the despristion. I hope you guys enjoy this like you enjoyed the first two. And if your wondering i dont know if this is the last book in the series but it probally is.