143 ( Jeremiah's birthday ! 🎉)

| A Month Later .. |

~ Jeremiah's Birthdayyy !!! 🎉~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Daddy where's my shoe?!" Lindsey screamed and I groaned. I don't know how Lee does this.

Today's Jeremiah's birthday. He's turning the good ole 7 and I'm super excited. 

Anyways, I'm trying to get all the kids dressed and its hella hard. From doing the girls hair, to getting Eric dressed and his cranky attitude.

*

After taking years to getting the kids ready, they ran downstairs to Regina's cousin's kids.

"Be careful!" I said as Spikes ran behind them. Spikes was trained to only become violent when he sees something isn't right. Other than that, he's a sweet nice dog.

~

The party is going real good. Everyone is having a good time. My side of the family is here, Regina's side of the family is here. Everyone is laughing, getting to know each other, and his having a good time. With no drama.

There's only 2 people who isn't here ..

Wanna take a guess?

Great job, you got it .. Lee and Jessica. 😒

I told them they could come but they both refused to and I wasn't gonna fuck up my vibe for them so I just left out with the kids.

~

"Daddy, look at me!!" Naveah squealed and I watched as she pulled her floatie up around her waist, held her nose, and jumped in the pool. I smiled recording.

"Whoo, that's my big girl!!" I said and she smiled.

I then received a message from Stacey at the top of my phone.

Stacey 🌷👑: " I'm outside, come meet me. "

Me : " Aight I'm coming rn. "

I locked my phone and headed inside.

I walked through my aunts, cousins, and Regina's aunts and cousins in the house and begin to open the door and begin to walk out but then I stopped when I seen Snoop, Lauren, and Gabby on the other side.

"Heyyy!!" I said.

"Wassup wassupp." Snoop said and we dapped then me and Lauren shared a hug and I played with Gabby a bit. She's now walking so she be everywhere.

I seen Snoop carrying a gift bag. I knew that was for Jeremiah. "Where Jeremiah?" Lauren asked as they came inside.

"He's out in the pool with the rest of his family or he's somewhere round here with Regina. It's alot of people so I don't really know. All I know is that Regina got a big family." I said and they laughed.

"Where to put this?" Snoop asked.

"Put it in the dining room on the table where the rest of the presents are," I answered and begin walking out the door.

Snoop nodded. "Oh and some chick is out there too. She said and was here with you ," Snoop said smirking. "Lemme find out." She said and I laughed shaking my head.

"Go head man, nosey ass." I said and she laughed also

"Daddyy noo where woo going?!" Eric whined running to the door.

"I'm just outside for a little bit bubba, I'm not going anywhere. Ill be right back inside okay?" He nodded and i left out the house seeing Stacey applying lipstick to her lips.

"Heyy." I said approaching her and she smiled..

"Heyy how are you?" She asked and we hugged. She was looking hella good in her outfit. Her curves were showing and everything. 

"I'm doing good. How you doing?"

She opened her back car door. "I'm doing fine, thanks ," She said and then pulled out this big present.

"Damn." I mumbled but I'm sure she heard because she laughed.

"This is for Jeremiah. It's a soccer goal thing with a soccer ball. Since he lives soccer so much." She said and I smiled taking the gift and hugged her.

"Aww this is sweet, he'll love it. Thank you so much." I said and she closed her door and grabbed her phone, purse, and her bag. "You staying tonight?"

She nodded. "Yuup. That's why I got my bag. I have nothing better to do so, why not? And I'll have more time to interact with the kids." She said which
was true.

I already explained each child to her one by one so she knows what she's in for when she meets them.

"Wow how many people are here?" Stacey asked as we walked inside 

"Its a good bit, trust me." I said and everyone was looking at us and then went back to their conversations and business.

Just then, Jeremiah came in crying with Regina holding his arm like he just done something bad.

"Woah, whats going on?" I asked stopping them.

"Jeremiah is being too rough in the pool with the kids and he isn't listening. So, he's gonna go in a little time out to show that I'm not playing with his ass." She fussed and I smacked my lips removing her hand from around his arm.

"Come on man he's jus having fun. He's a boy, he's gonna wanna play fight a little. Let him play in the part where his big cousins is." I said and Jeremiah started sniffing calming down.

"So they could hurt my baby? I don't think so." Regina said.

Here she goes. Being overprotective. "Nobody gonna hurt him. Let the kid have fun on his birthday." I said and looked at Jeremiah. "You go play with Sean nem and then you can play fight with them alright?" I told him and he nodded then ran off.

I looked back at Regina who looked at me then at Stacey, then back at me. "You always let him get way and take his side." She said and I laughed

"Suppose to, I'm the best." I said popping my fake collar and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Whateverr!! So, who's this?" She asked looking at Stacey.

"This my good friend Stacey. Stacey, this my friend, AKA Jeremiah's mom, Regina." I said introducing the two and they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." Stacey said

"Likewise. You from here?" Regina aked and Stacey shook her head. "Oh girl, let me show you how we get down at a birthday party! Sorry Erica, I'm taking your little friend for a little while." Regina said and her and Stacey walked away and Stacey laughed.

Well that's just cold blooded.

At least Regina isn't giving Stacey looks of some shit. Regina more  laid back and cool. She all about making new friends.

____________________________________

° She's right. At least there isn't no faces or eyes being thrown.

° How's everything gonna play when Stacey meets the kids??

° Will the kids like Stacey?

° Comment your thoughts. 🏀