119

▪ { J E S S I C A } ▪

The next morning I woke up and Erica was sleeping under me. Literally , her head was right next to my stomach. I don't remember how we even got to this position because last time I checked , I was laying on her. And Eric was on the other side of Erica.

I slowly slid out her embrace and my stomach growled. Time to feed the baby. 😊

I made breakfast for everyone downstairs and the entire time , I was sneaking pieces of bacon , eggs , and some spoons of grits into my mouth.

When I tell you , I'm hungry , I'm hungry !

| About an Hour Later |

" Jess ? " I heard someone say. Its one of the girls for sure.

" In the kitchen . " She came around the corner and it was Naveah. " Good morning Veah . " I smiled and at smiled sitting down in her chair.

" Good morning , " She said and looked at my stomach. " Your stomach is big . Am I gonna be a big sissy too ? " She asked.

I nodded cheerfully. " You , your sisters , and your little brother are gonna be the older sibling . " I said.

" I'm excited !! What's her name ? "

I sat her plate infornt of her. " Well .. we don't know if we're having a girl or a boy yet ..." I said and she nodded saying her prayer and eating.

" Good morning . " Erica said coming in the kitchen and she streched her arms. " Smells good in here . " I handed her , her plate.

" Enjoy . " I smirked and she sat down.

" You know I am. " She smirked and I laughed grabbing my plate sitting down as well. " Good morning baby girl . "

" Good morning daddy . " Naveah said back.

| That Evening 🌇..|

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I picked Eric up and put him down on the ground.

" Daddy do we have to goooo ??? " Lindsey whined and I closed the door.

" I'm sorry baby but yes . Mommy misses you guys . Don't you miss mommy ?? " I asked as we walked to the front door of Lee's mom house. Jessica stayed in the car of course.

" I don't want to go with mommy . We wanna stay with you . " Ma'Leah said. I knocked on the door and signed kneeling to their level. The door then opened and Lee was on the other side. 

" Mommyy !! " Eric said and ran to Lee. She smiled picking him up.

" I missed you so much buddy !! " She squealed and I grinned. She then looked at the girls. " What's wrong with them ? " She asked.

" They don't wanna go . " I explained and Lee awwed.

" You guys don't miss me ? " She pouted and the girls laughed.

" We do mommy but we want to sleep at daddy's house again !! We want to play with the baby in Jess's stomach . " They said and I glanced at Lee and she looked a little surprised.

She looked at me and I looked away. " Um ... I wish you could stay , but Daddy and Jess has a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow and we have to leave early . " I explained to them and they sighed walking inside. " I'll come get you guys tomorrow after school and you can come for a little while alright ? "

" Can't .. Lindsey and Naveah has ballet class . " Lee aais interrupting. I frowned.

" Ballet ? Since when ? "

" They just started like 2 weeks ago .. I would've told you but .. didn't want it to get between you and your things .. "

" Things ? What things ? " I questioned.

She looked at Jessica. " Those things .." She smirked and I rolled my eyes ignorin her and shaking my head. If you didn't catch on , she was talking about Jessica. She's very jealous obviously.

" Give me a kiss I gotta get going . Ima call you guys on FaceTime tonight okay ? "

" Okay . Love you .."

" love you guys more . "

▪ { L E E } ▪

After Erica left , the kids went to the kitchen where my mom was.

" What's wrong with these 3 ? Come in here looking sad and everything . " She said and I sighed shaking my head.

" They wanted to stay with Erica .. they just wanted to talk to the baby in Jessica"s stomach or whatever .. " i said rolling my eyes again.

" Jess said we all are gonna have a little brother or sister ! " Lindsey squealed. At this point I don't even care.

Tired of hearing about this damn baby from these kids. It gets annoying.  They would come home telling me how she brings them places , buys them things , and about talking to the baby. 

Like ita gets annoying.

I know Erica didn't like the fact that I was talking about her little girlfriend like that but , who cares . 😌

▪ { J E S S I C A } ▪

" She looked at me for some reason . Why ?"  I asked Erica. She turned the corner.

" Jealous like usual when the kids talks about how you treat them and everything , " She sighed. " don't worry about it though . " She said and I nodded going back to my phone.

This woman always got something to say about me like damn. What did I do ?

Maybe its because I took her wife ..

Maybe its becahse I'm pregnant by Erica and she's not . 😛

Whatever it is , she needs to get over because her kids love me. 😊💕

" Can we go to the mall ? "

" Yeah , sure .. need to go there anyways . " I laughed at her a little.

I knew it.

______________________________________________

° Lee's jealousss 👀👀

° Boy or girl ?

° Comment your thoughts . 🚩