27

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

A felt a light tap on my shoulder and I jumped out my sleep. I looked seeing the same nurse from earlier.

"Would you like to see your wife now?" She asked and I nodded. I followed the nurse to Lee's room only hoping for the best.

When we got to the room , the nurse stepped to the side and opened the door for me. "Thanks." I said and she nodded.

Lee was in the bed crying. I frowned. "Babe what's wrong? Everything good?" I got in the bed and wrapped my arms around her and she laid her head on my chest.

"Erica i have something to t-tell you .." She said. I frowned and looked her deeply in the eyes. "I'm .. pregnant." She said and my mouth dropped. 

"You what?"

"Pregnant. And the doctor said that I'm losing the baby." She started crying more. I held her close to me and kissed her forehead.

"Is there anything we can do?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah. He said I should eat more healthier and that I should invest in some pregnancy yoga you know for the baby to relax and stuff." She said and I sighed and rubbed her stomach. 5 kids ...

That's if Leh'Lani's baby is mine. 😩

"How many months?" I asked.

"He said about 3 months." She said.

I kissed her forehead. "Don't worry we're gonna be okay. 4 kids isn't gonna hurt." I said and she sighed.

"But a newborn. Baby your barely gonna be home and so I'll be home by myself. I don't want to - "

"Listen , you'll do fine. I'll take off some practices and come home earlier than what I usually come home. But your only 3 months , we got 6 months before all this."

"I'm not even ready for another kid Erica."

"Doesn't matter. Things happen for a reason. We're gonna be fine. We thought the same when you were pregnant with Leah , but look at us now. Good." I said and she sighed.

"I guess so .."

She laid her head on my chest and I ran my hand through her hair.

Now that Lee's pregnant , I could possibly have another child on the way. Which means 5 damn kids! I might just be on my own because when Lee finds out I got another girl pregnant , she's gonna be done with me!

I'm gonna have to tell her one day about Leh'Lani though. I'll hope that she won't be that mad.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I can't believe I'm actually pregnant. Pregnant. Again.

I thought Erica would've been upset or something , but she's actually not. I guess it'll just take time for me to come around.

"So your not mad right?" I asked just to be sure.

"Of course not. I'm actually happy. Adding another baby to the family." She smiled and pecked my lips constantly. I smiled because that mad me feel a little better.