Michael Myers x Therapist! Reader

<~10 Years Ago, 1963~>
"Thank you so much for taking this position, no one else would." Dr. Samuel Loomis informed you, his voice full of sincerity.

"I always like to see the best in people, so Sir I shall try my best." You vowed passionately, as he lead you to a certain room.

"This is it. Good luck in there Ms (L/n)." Dr. Loomis bid you good luck and waited for you to open the door.

With hesitation, you looked at the solid, metal door and felt a bit of your courage fizzle away. You were only (Y/a), a young girl looking to find work - any work, as long as it avoided prostitution. Even though your situation was grim, you did your best to stay bright, and believed everyone had a little positivity tucked away inside.

"Thank you Sir." You nodded at him and knocked, daintily, on the door before entering.

There, a few metres away, sat a little brown-haired boy; staring emotionlessly out of the dusty window. You were taken aback; this cute, young boy was the patient that no one else would take?

"Good morning, how are you feeling today Michael?" You greeted gently, going over to him and sitting on the bed, opposite his chair.

You noticed that rather than the original, lacklustre room interior that the hospital had created, Michael had dozens of masks covering the walls. Instead of being shocked, you were intrigued and a little interested - all of the masks' individuality striking you as beautiful.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm so rude - no wonder you don't want to speak to me. I didn't even tell you my name." You blurted, feeling embarrassed that you hadn't done the proper etiquette yet.

Michael solemnly turned away from the window, his sharp brown eyes staring into yours uninterestedly.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n), and I was assigned to be your personal therapist! Well along with being a nurse too, hmm, maybe should've brought that up first..." Your bubbly tone trickled into a nervous one as you thought about what to say.

"What to say, what to say...Oh! What sort of hobbies do you like Michael? I noticed your masks, I thought they looked really cool!" You enthusiastically brought up, glancing up at the different coloured masks in lines across his walls.

Michael only gazed back at you; his eyes making you a little uncomfortable. It felt like they could stare into your soul, and see exactly what kind of person you were. Whatever it was, this was no ordinary kid. He was...something else entirely.

"They really are unique, do you create them?" You asked shyly, waiting for an reply of some sort.

But stony silence was your only answer, so you tried to keep the conversation going.

"I guess you're a little shy, that's okay! We only just met after all. I have to go take a tour of the hospital - I don't know why either - and see my office room and stuff. So this means our visit today unfortunately has to be cut short." You told him, still cheery.

"Have a good day Michael, I'll come see you again tomorrow okay? Oh hey, maybe you could make me a mask too! Cya soon~" You sweetly smiled, and holding your clipboard, you exited his room.

<~The Next Day~>

"Hello, it's me again!" You sang happily, walking in once more.

Michael didn't even look up, too focused on something in his hands.

"What are you doing? I'm sorry if I'm interrupting." You sat on the same small, single bed, looking over at him.

He gave a tiny shake of the head and you grew excited; that was progress since the silent treatment yesterday!

You brightly hummed, contentedly watching him work and seeing his skilful fingers apply the finishing touches to his secret something.