23 : a date with jacob

Scarlet

"So where do you wanna go?" Jacob asked me while he's on his phone.

"I don't know," I shrugged while we're entering inside the mall. "Movies?"

"That's cool! Let's go get some foods." Jacob said pulling my hands.

We went to the stores to grab some of our foods and Jacob is hella rich what the fuck. We got into a line in the booth, and we will watch 'your name' .

Its anime but its pretty popular here and we both decided to watch this "2 tickets for your name, please."

"Here," The cashier gave Jacob the tickets . Jacob handed the money and we went inside.

We got in the seats an it was pretty dark and we bumped at each other. "Sorry," I laughed.

"You go first." Jacob chuckled and I sat beside him .

We got our foods ready and the movie started , I took a glance on Jacob again , then looked back on the movie.

"Are you new here?" I asked Jacob.

"Well yeah, I'm here for a vacation ." Jacob looked at me. "Ill be staying here until the summer ends."

"We still have school , but its only a week until summer starts." I said.

"So you wanna go to the beaches or pool parties with me?" He told me.

"Yeah — I mean sure." I shrugged.

"Okay good." He nodded and chuckled.

We continued watching the anime and when the part came that made me cry like shit because the feels.

Im not the only one crying here , I can hear other people sobbing. Jacob laughed at me while I was crying . I can't help it lol.

"Here." He said grabbing some tissues. I don't know where he got that but whatever.

"Thanks." I said wiping my tears while he chuckled.

"Why are you crying?" He chuckled.

"Isn't that sad ?" I looked over the screen.

"Don't you have a girlfriend yet?"I asked him and he shook his head no.

"I've never ha a girlfriend yet." He sighed. "Why?"

"I just don't want to ,"He said blankly. "How about you?"

"Well—do you know Joey?" I looked over him and he nodded. "He's my ex."

He left his mouth hanging . "Why are you guys still friends?— I mean how?why?"

"It was a long story."

"I got time." Jacob smiled.

I told him everything about what happened about me and Joey. "—Then he said that he was really falling for me and Im scared." I sighed.

"I don't want to be hurt again, but I don't know." I said and he nodded.

"I understand , I know how you feel." He said.

We watched until the movie ended , Im still crying at the end even though they have met again .

We walked down to the exit "You're so funny." He chuckled and I slightly giggled.

"I don't know why Im crying at that movie." I chuckled.

"Its crazy ." I bursted out laughing.

"Yeah I know." I nodded and giggled.

"So you wanna eat?" Jacob grabbed my arm going to the food court.

We walked to the food court to see Joey with Soph and Bella . I glanced over Joey and he caught my gaze. He looked over me and he sighed.

I really love him and its just really confusing , I cant explain it . I don't know if I should be back with him again. Yeah I love him but--

"Scar!" Jacob snapping out my thoughts.

"What-yeah?" I stuttered.

"I asked you if you want something to order and you're just staring at the tables." Jacob said looking over the tables. "Is there something there?"

"Oh no no." I quickly said.

"Okay ." He nodded and we went to order.

We got our orders and sat on the booth. We talked some stuffs and we barley knew each other so we asked questions .

"Why don't you have eyebrows?" I bursted out laughing.

"Ha ha really fun Scar." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, what's your fave color?"

"Blue."

"Cats or dogs?"

"Cats."

"Me too Jacob me too." I chuckled.

"My turn." Jacob smirked.

"Ice cream?"

We reached on an ice cream shop we stopped walking "Let's go!" He said and grabbed my hand to the ice cream shop.

"Ummm Chocolate Chip and Vanilla please"I said .

"Here you go." The cashier gives us the ice cream and Joey paid it.

"Wow , how did u guess that my fave song chocolate chip?" He asked me getting the chocolate chip .

"Oops that's mine !" I said and he made a frown.

"Joke , it's yours" I chuckled

"Vanilla." I said.

"Fave color?" Jacob taking a sip of his coke.

We are walking so Joey asked me "So what color do you like"

"Mint Green" I replied.

"Mint Green."

Why are you doing this to me Joey?

A/N
the book is ending soon :(