09 : a new friend

Scarlet

"Babe,wake up!" Joey said shaking me up.

"Oh" I yawned .

"Come on its 9am , we are here." He said.

I quickly got up and saw the sign 'Welcome to Camp Jacksonville'

"OMG" I quickly got my phone and took pictures with the sign.

I saw a lot of kids enjoying , tents, and trees. The bus stopped ,

"Okay,kids " the bus driver said and we got out bringing our bags and went downstairs .

"So kids, you need to have a partner for your tent, example Cheska And Scarlet ,Joey and..... Charles." The teacher commanded.

"We're so lucky today!" Charles said. "Yeah !!" I replied.

We quickly got in to a line with our partners . "Here" the guy handed us a folded tent .

"Thank you" I said. We waited for Charles and Joey .

"ATTENTION!! WE WILL START TOMORRROW , SO YOU CAN HAVE REST ,PLAY ,AND START BUILDING YOUR TENTS. OH BYE THE WAY,YOU CAN PLACE YOUR TENT ANYWHERE YOU WANT." a random woman speaking.

"Oh there you are." Cheska said.

"Let's find a spot!" Joey said .

We got our Bags and tries to find a spot.

We found a spot under a tree "it's perfect!" Cheska said. We started to build our tents .

After an hour

"Wow it's pretty big" I said 

"Yeah , there's two rooms" Charles said.

"Me and Scarlet on the right." Joey smirked .

"Oooooo , I guess Charles and Cheska and going to sleep together ." I teased.

"It's fine ." Charles said and we laughed.

" Charles said and we laughed

"We got small ones ." Joey made a frown on his face.

"Hmmm what if we put our bags in your tent and we are going to use the big one?" I suggested.

"Cool, okay." Charles said .

We put our bag in the small tent and me and joey got to the right room , while Cheska and Charles are outside  . 

"Wait we need some blanket to rest on." Joey said getting out of the tent .

After a few minutes, Joey got a black blanket "Get up I'll put it on the tent so you will feel comfy ." Joey said and I went out of tent .

He put the blanket on it and he looked at me."Come ." Joey said signalling me to come in .

I plopped right next to him. "Hello??" A random voice said outside the tent .

I quickly got up and unzip the tent.
"Hi!" I said and saw a girl and a boy .

"Uhmm I'm Jenny , you can call me Jen." She said.

A/N
I realized this chapter is sucked up.
//edited//