19 : lockers and kisses

Scarlet

"What?" I asked him, making him repeat what he said.

He doesn't said anything but he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately .

I kissed back and he pinned me against the lockers . Our lips are moving in a perfect sync.

He pulled away "I love you Scarlet." Joey said while holding my face.

I didn't said anything because Im not sure what to say. "Fuck that Lacy!" I heard Cheska yelled .

We quickly moved away and I turned to my locker . "Oh-- are you okay Scar?" I heard Cheska said.

I turned my head at her and I nodded. "We should go home." Joey said and grabbed my hand and interwined it.

We all went outside , people are staring at us but we just ignored them.

-

Joey sent me home "Thanks Joey." I said.

"Are you sure you will be okay?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes , I will be okay." I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

"Bye ." He said and he walked away.

I touched the cold door knob and opened the door seeing my mom in shock.

"What happened?!" She said looking for some cloth in the kitchen.

"Some girl poured me and Cheska some acrylic paint." I sighed.

Mom came back with some cloth "Why?" She said looking concerned.

"I don't know." I shrugged getting the cloth.

"Next time, if she touches you , tell me okay?" I nodded as a response.

"Now go to shower." She said and I went upstairs to clean myself .

I got my dirty clothes off then stepped in the shower. After I got done  , I can see the paints on the tiles flowing with the water.

I wear some sweatpants and some random black shirt . "Scar! Violet!" I heard my mom yelling .

"We need to talk!" My heart sank , I got nervous all over my body.

I went downstairs to see mom and Violet leaning on the counter table. "Girls, I got a new job!" She squealed.

"Yay ! Congrats mom." I said and hugged her.

"The company just called me and they said that I need to go to New York for a few weeks for my papers ." She said.

"I don't want you to leave you here , but thank god Auntie Ruby can take care of you girls." She added .

Me and Violet nodded "Were going to miss you mom." Violet said hugging mom.

I went to hug my mom "awe girls, I'm doing this for my princesses ."She said in awe tone.

-

My mom is leaving in three days and we have to pack our stuffs because were going to stay in Auntie Ruby's apartment .

Now I'm here grabbing some clothes in my closet putting them in my luggage . My phone rings and Joey is facetiming me. I answer it and his face popped out.

"Hey Scarlet" Joey said smiling at the screen.
"Hey , whats up?" I said putting my phone beside on the luggage.
"Nothing, I just miss you." I heard him said while I'm bringing my undergarments .
"What are you doing?" Joey said.
"My mom got a job and she's going to New York for about a few weeks." I grabbed my phone to see Joey on the screen.
"And I'm packing my clothes because me and my sister are going to stay at my Auntie's apartment." I said .
I flipped the camera so he can see what I'm doing .
"Wait is that your panties?" I heard Joey widen his eyes.
I quickly hid it with some shirts "ya nasty." I said getting embarassed.
I heard him chuckling which made me smile . "Okay I got to go babe, see you later." "Bye I love you." He said and he hanged up.

I can't stop thinking about him.

A/N
sorry if short x
//edited//