03 : makeup tutorial

Joey

I'm heading to the canteen with Charles . "Don't worry bro , I don't like her." I said in disgust.

"What ?"  He asked and got shocked.

"I only use her for money , because we have a deal and maybe later Allan will give me a list what to do like kiss her etc. don't tell her "I whispered.

"Wow, that's cool." Charles said.

We arrived at the canteen and Saw Scarlet and Cheska eating . "Hey babe." I said and kissed her cheeks and sat beside her.

"So Charles , this is Cheska" I said then Charles sat beside Cheska .

While we're eating , Allan came and give me a white paper , I think it's the list . I hurriedly put it on my bag .

"What's that?" She asked.

"Umm it's our homework ."I lied.

"Oh okay." She smiled. Oh my god her smile . Wait , no I shouldn't like her I'll lost my 100 bucks shit.

We are done eating and Me and Scarlet have same next period. "Okay , well we need to go ." I said grabbing Scarlet's hand.

"Bro!" Charles groaned.

"I know , you can do it " Scarlet said and winked at Charles .

"Don't do foolish with Charles , Cheska." She replied and giggled .

We are heading to our next period , everybody was staring at us .

"Hi Joey." Some girls said and I just smiled at them making them crazy.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" She asked me.

"Probably sleeping . You could come into my house ." I said .

"Okay." She said

"We could have fun in my room." I said smirking.

"OMG Joey , I'm too young for that." She bursted out laughing.

"No I mean like playing video games?" I blushed and laughed.

"BAHAHAHA." She laughed.

We went into the room and the teacher is not there yet. We sat beside each other , while Sarah keep staring at us.

Last period

Scarlet

I was at my last period and texted Joey that I can't walk home with him

Babe❤️

Joey, my sister is waiting for me . I need to go I have a lot to do . Bye i love you babe. ❤️😘

It's okay babe , I have to go with my friends to the mall . Text me if you're home . I love you to babeeee 😏❤️

I went to the gate and Violet was there waiting for me, I hopped into the car and we got some chipotle for dinner.

I got home and do my routine. I texted Joey that I was home.

Babe❤️

Joeeyyyyy I'm home . How about you? :))

Helllu?

Joey

Okay

15 minutes later..

Sorry babe.

K

U mad?

Happy

Be there .

K.
I love you

I smiled at myself and I put my phone into my desk and plopped myself into the bed. I actually drifted off to sleep .

I woke up feeling something is sinking on the other side of the bed. I saw Joey smiling at me.

"How did you get here?" I asked turning to the opposite side of him .

"I asked your mom." Joey said putting his hands on my waist and kissing my shoulders.

"Okay still mad ." I said .

"What do you want?" He asked me .

"Hmmm."

"I need you to be my model , so I'll be happy." I said turning around him .

"What no?" He groaned. "Aww." I pouted turning the opposite side again.

"Okay , fine ." He sighed.

"Thanks babe!" I got up.

"I need to get my make up , be right back babe." I said chuckling.

"Okay whatever." He said and playfully tolled his eyes.

After making him beautiful as fuck

(A/N BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

"Tadaaaaaaaaa!" I said giving him a mirror.

"You look prettier than me." I giggled.

I laughed at him so bad he got mad and he got up and pushed me in my bed.

"Stop laughing at me , or I'll kiss you in the lips." He said looked me in the eyes.

He was on the top of me while I was shocked.

"........BAHAHA." I laughed so hard.

"Shut up you dork." I said and pushed him.
"Get this make up off me ." He groaned.

"Okay babe , I'll get you a wet cloth." I said and went to the bathroom.

I got back , and he was doing something on my phone. Taking selfies on my phone like a lot, because he doesn't know my password.

"What the heck Joey?" I jumped at him .

He laughed at me which making me to laugh too because he is so cute . I got the wet cloth and starting to remove his make up .  While I was removing his eyeshadow he said something at me

"I'm so happy now , babe . I love you ." He smiled .

"I love you too dork you made my day ." I said and chuckled.

Joey

I've never been so happy with other of my ex-girlfriends . She is so beautiful inside and outside of her. What? Am I falling for her? I guess it's a yes.

A/N
It's real af. I just watched Joey grinding and I'm like do that to me Joey . BAHAHAHHA 😂❤️ ;))))
-kys
//edited//