12.5 Hurt (5)

Harry's POV

Harry, it's Mrs. (your family name). Can you please help me find Y/N, her room is locked and I don't have the key. I heard that you were also at the party last night. Please text me back.

Yes, I actually saw her last night. But, after I saw her dancing with that guy, I left. I know that I still have feelings for her, but I couldn't just lie to her all day after the night I hooked up with someone. I think it's better if I ended our relationship.

I'm sorry Mrs. (your family name), I don't know where Y/N is but if I find her, I'll text you. Harry.

I grab my car keys and drive to the club where the party was held.

"Have you seen her?" I ask the bartender, holding a picture of Y/N.

"Yeah, I saw her with Logan last night," I saw the guy too. "They were dancing and Logan bought her some drinks. I think they left afterwards."

"Do you know where Logan lives?"

"Yeah, only a couple of blocks away. Red door."

I thank the bartender and run to Logan's. As soon as I see a red door, I knock on it and wait. The door swings open revealing a man with a joint in his mouth.

"Who the fuck are you?" He glares.

"I'm looking for Logan."

"Logan there's someone looking for you!" He gives me one last disgusted look before leaving me alone. Soon, I saw him, I saw Logan, the guy who danced with Y/N last night.

"Oh, Harry Styles. What a coincidence!"

"Where is she?"

"Wh- Oh Y/N.. I don't know she left," He laughs. "She was great, thoug-"

Before he could finish his word, I slam him on his door.

"What did you do to her?!" I know that Y/N is a virgin and she's saving it for someone special.

"What the fuck man, it wasn't only my fault." He laughs, "It was all of us, 4 men inside her."

I punched his face with my fist. I really want to kill him. I couldn't believe that this happened to her. I know she didn't tell me because she doesn't trust me anymore.

"See you in court." I dialed the police and told them the address. I couldn't stay here any longer I have to find Y/N.

Mrs. (your family name), are you sure Y/N isn't home. I need to tell you something. Harry.

"Oh my God.." Mrs. (your family name) gasped. Tears are welling up on her brown eyes.

"I'm so sorry.." I couldn't stop the tears as well. "Excuse me, I'm going to use the bathroom."

I close the bathroom door, wash my red face. On the corner of my eyes, I see an opened package of razor blades.

Wait, this isn't happening.

I panicked.

"Mrs (Your family name), I think Y/N is inside her room!" I shout. I see Polly waiting in front of her room. I know she's inside.

"Y/N!!" I bang her door but there's no response.

I kick the door without even thinking.

And I was right. Y/N hurt herself.

"Oh no.. NO Y/N WAKE UP!" Her wrist is covered with blood. My world is falling apart. I feel numb, I couldn't hear anything. I hold Y/N tightly, I couldn't stop the tears running from my eyes.

"Oh God!" Mrs (Your family name) falls onto her knees. "Y/N, hunny stay with me."

But still no response. I checked on her pulse and thankfully there's still some.

"Come on Mrs. (your family name), let's take her to the hospital."

I watch her leave as the doctor pushes her to the emergency room.

"Harry, what am I gonna do?" Her mum cried.

"She's gonna make it.." I hope.

I'm so sorry. She couldn't make it.

Y/N's mother cries in the hallway. She cries at the top of her lungs. Me, on the other hand, I couldn't cry, I'm lost in my thoughts, lost in the memories I had with her.

It was on her pocket, I believe this is for you.

The doctor gives me the note that Y/N might write.

I read it with broken heart. She's too wonderful for this world. She even wished me to love who I love. I love her, but I don't want to make her hurt, so I chose the best option. I didn't know that it would ended like this.

[ THE END ]

_____________________________

Thank you so much for reading, Hurt has ended and I will come up with more Imagines. Please give some votes, it means a lot to me. Have a great day, so much love x

Josephine