9. The Door

Dedicated to all brave people in the world who showed their real selves, All The Love. J

Harry's POV

"(y/n), can you come home? I wanna talk this is very important.."

"Thank you so much, Love you too..."

I can't believe I'm going to tell her the real me. I really want her to accept me, she's been there for me like forever but the real person inside me doesn't seem to feel the same way.

"Hey bab- Harry are you crying?" She dropped her bag and ran over me.

"I'm fine, love. Sit down please..."

"What do you want to talk about?" She said softly..

"Something very important.. Please don't hate me.." I sobbed.

"Awww, Haz.. I won't ever hate you, alright?" I nod as a response. "So what do you want to talk about?" She smiled

"Okay, (y/n).. Once again please don't be mad at me," She nods. "(y/n), I think I'm gay..." I said to my girlfriend, well she might be my ex starting from now.

She doesn't say anything else. Her eyes became watery and tears starting to escape from both of her eyes.

"Don't hate me, please..." I said looking down at my sweaty hands.

"Oh, Harry... Come here." She signed and hugs me. "I wouldn't ever hate you, I'm glad you said it to me, I'm happy that you can came out to me."

I sighed knowing that someone finally accepted the fact that I'm different.

"Thank you so much (y/n)..."

"Not at all, Harry.. I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too. You know maybe we could be best friends?"

"That'd be so great, best friend!" She giggles.

-

"(y/n), what the hell are you doing with all of this boxes?" I panicked.

"I'm moving out, duh!" She jokes.

"Wait you can't leave!"

"But Harry, we.." She stopped.

"I don't care, (y/n).. You stay here with me, if you don't want me to sleep here, there's an extra room right? I'll sleep there, please..."

"Alright, Harry..." She laughs.

-

Weird? I know.

If you're different and you haven't come out to anyone, try to do it. Because it feels so good to finally tell people that this is the real you. Happy Pride!! xx

G'day x

Josephine