"Morning Rigo. Morning Sam." I say in a quiet manner, not mustering up the energy to talk any louder. They nod their heads in response before walking back up the driveway.

"Security! Do something! Don't be fucking lazy!" She yells in her annoying voice. Her hands spastically gesturing at me. Oh hell no.

Rigo and Sam stop in their tracks, walking back over to me. I turn around to look at this woman. Her hands on her hips acting like she runs this place.

"Would you like her off the premises Ms. Diaz?" Rigo speaks close to me. I nod my head and continue walking, sliding my sunglasses back on.

"Wait, what? What is going on!? Get off of me!" I hear her voice, hopefully for the last time before I hear the alarm door announcing my arrival.

I see no one in the living room so I don't have to greet anyone but Jess when I see her. I walk up the stairs until I finally reach her room an eternity later.

"Hey bitch." I say with a groggy voice, jumping into her bed right next to her. She's eating gummy worms and most likely scrolling through twitter.

"Hey girly, how was your walk over here?" She puts down her phone and focuses all her attention on me.

"Annoying. So what was so important you couldn't tell me over the phone?" I lift my sunglasses and turn to face her, gabbing a few gummy worms out of her packet. I love breakfast.

"Nuh uh, first we get snacks because you'll end up finishing my gummy worms." She takes her packet away, sliding off the bed and urging me to follow her. I sigh in annoyance but go anyways. Because despite how many times i've been here, she never brings back enough snacks for my fat ass.

"Well can we at least talk while we go down stairs?" I ask, she nods with a stupid little smirk.

We make our way down these damn stairs once more and make our way into the kitchen. A couple of maintenance men in the kitchen lift their heads up from cleaning, staring at me and Jess. But mostly at Jess because she doesn't look like trash.

*Justin's P.O.V.*

A constant wave of vibrations from under my pillow keeps interrupting my sleep. I finally sit up in annoyance, picking up my phone to see all the missed messages. I turn my phone off, i'm in no mood to deal with anybody today.

I look around my surroundings, noticing im back in my retreat. A cheep looking sweater covering me up, doing a piss poor job of covering me up.

Wait, who's sweater is this? Shit, did I let someone in here? I immediately look down at my crotch, feeing relieved that my pants are still on. But even if I didn't fuck anybody, who's sweater is this? I head up my small stair case up to the small loft, seeing everything is still in place.

I head back down, grabbing my phone and the random sweater from the bed before walking through the book case.

I make sure the book case is sealed behind me before I start heading out the small office.I walk down the hall way before reaching the final door, twisting the tricky nob to open up. My son's voice on the other side of the door.

*Karina's P.O.V.*

I wait for Jess to stop flirting so she can spill some beans without any interruption or leaked gossip. We can never gossip in front of others because some how it'll end up on TMZ.

"Thank you Ms. Bieber, hope to see you soon." One of the two men waves off, Jess smiling back before refocusing on me. We start rummaging through her large pantry, which could probably be a guest room. This is where the family size and bulk candy packets are. She grabs lemon lays and another packet of gummy bears. I grab Hot puffs and that fake lemon juice that comes in a bottle.