When I see my building approaching, I have the balls to look behind me. There's no one. Oh.I laugh it off a little as I climb up my stairs. I'm probably just imagining things.

"Hi neighbor!" Aaron says , his chest rising and falling like mine. I shrug my eyebrows, why is he out of breath?

"Hi Aaron, what are you doing out here so late?" I ask, as he walks me down the rest of the hallway.

"Oh you know, late night run." He says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"In jeans?" I laugh a little.

"Anyways, goodnight neighbor." He squeezes my shoulder a second longer than normal before walking in a fast past back to his apartment.

"Ok, goodnight?" I say as I open my door. I see my parents are asleep, so I quietly lock the door behind me. I head strait for my bedroom, the familiar scent of sweat pea surrounding me.I take off my makeup and tie my hair up in a bun before changing into my shorts and loose tee. I switch off the lights and hop right into my bed, laying on my stomach surrounded by blankets and pillows. And before I know It, i'm seeing sheep.

______________________

"Karina, tu telefono no para de chingar." My mom busts through my door with a loud voice, throwing my phone onto my back. Jess's ringtone screeching through my previous beloved silence.

I slide my finger to accept. "Hello." I talk with a groggy voice, my hand raising up to my temple to try to ease the GIANT headache pounding through my scull.

"Hey girl!" I pull the phone away from my ear.

"Ugh, you're too loud, it's the middle of the night!" I groan into the phone.

"Karina, it's 2 pm. Get your ass over here. I have some tea to spill."

"Ugh." I hang up, sitting up and removing my thick layer of blankets. I try to get up but my body decides otherwise. So I lay awake, still, for a couple more minutes. Or about half an hour.When I decide to try to get up, my body decides the most effort it's going to give is a roll out of bed onto the floor. "Ugh."

As I make my way outside, I try to straiten out my walk before I reach the bathroom. I wash my face, teeth, and throw my hair into an acceptable ponytail. I don't bother putting on any makeup, slipping on a pair of jeans I find on the floor and my trusty sandals. I look in the mirror and I see how ugly I am. I opt for a pair of sunglasses and feel a little better about my appearance.

I walk out my front door with my keys and phone in hand knowing my parents will leave right after me. I see Aaron once more, I wave hi but don't bother to stop and talk. Jess will be lucky if I even grunt out a response when I talk with her.

When I reach their house, I see maintenance people cleaning around the property. I try getting through the gate but a small woman stops me in my tracks.

"Im sorry ma'am, the public is not allowed inside today. Only staff and family. It doesn't look like your on the list. " She finishes off with a stupid smirk, the stupid flip of her hair pissing me off a little further. She didn't even pull out a list to look at. The Public? It sounds like she's been waiting to rehearse that out loud for a while now.

"Fuck off." I walk around her, I don't have the energy to put up with her. Though I immediately regret being rude with her, but when i'm tired, i'm rude.

"Security!" She yells in her shrill voice and I flinch but don't stop my movements towards the house. I make it half way up before I see Sam and Rigo making their way towards me. I don't even bother saying anything, all it took was the lift of my sunglasses to stop their fast pace towards me.