Last chapter

Hey, I just want to say thanks so much for voting and reading this book! Also, I keep forgetting to tell you guys that the Isabella's name has change to Sage. Sorry!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning, I woke up to the familliar surrondings of my room. The sun was shining right at me through the window.

"Good morning, dad," I greeted him as soon as I reached the dining table.

We both talked and discussed about the things that had been happening. I felt happier after these past few days. Especially since the attack.

Carter, though he was still alive and locked in a cell, was away from me and no longer a threat.

"Damon!" I ran straight out from the car and into the house.

I missed him and was excited to meet him. I saw him in the kitchen, talking to his mom. I ran from behind him and jumped on his back.

"guess who!" I shouted happily.

"Hmm...Ciara? Or is it Tiara?" he teased me.

I pinched his ear,"your girlfriend, Sage!"

"Ouch!" he shouted in pain.

I smirked at his reaction. An alpha afraid of a pinch. How cute!

"How are you? I missed you," he said seriously.

"I'm good, me too," I pecked him on his lips.

"Damon?" I called him.

"Yea?" he responded.

"What are you going to do with Carter?" I asked hesitantly.

His body became tensed. I knew it was somewhat a sore subject to be talking about but I wanted to know. I needed to know.

"I'm going to kill him," he said with anger in his voice.

I knew what Damon wanted to do was right. It wasn't only for me but the goodness of the pack. I kept quiet and instead, hugged him.

Next few years later....

I stared at myself in the mirror. Wait- was that even me? Whoever that was in the mirror, she looked beautiful. I stood there in awe. I looked amazing with makeup, though I prefer not to use it. I was wearing a white long strapeles dress. The dress itself was silk and the bow that acted as a belt was blood red. I felt like a princess.

"You ready, Sage?" Tasha asked as she peek through the door.

"Yea," I said as I gave her the biggest smile I've worn in years.

I looked at her dress. It was blood red and a simple yet elegant dress. It was mid length and not tight. Me and the rest of the bridemaids stood in a line as we waited for the door to open. I was really nervous. My heart was beating faster than a train.

From behind, I could see Trey oppening the door for us. One by one, each of us walked out. I wonder how Damon was doing. Was he as nervous as I was?

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard te musc started. It's time. I gripped the lovely flowers, trying to hide my fear. Everyone stood up looking at me as I made my entrance. I could see Dad at the front bench, observing me with happiness in his eyes.

As soon as I reached the front, Damon took my hand and never let it go. Life is full of surprises. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. How you go through it is the question. I never expected to meet Damon but I had decided to accept him and instead of running, I faced it. Not alone but together with Damon and the pack. My name is Sage and I am fearless.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry it's the last chapter :( what did you guys think? Like it? Hate it? Comment and vote! Do you guys want a part 2? If not, I already have an awesome new idea for a new boook. Stay tune!