epilogue

rose and matthew are happily married. they jumped right into the baby thing. they had twins!! a boy named mason who is 2 minutes older than his twin sister selena. they live in a big house right near the ocean. matthew wants more kids but rose is still a little iffy about kids about what happened to her first child. maybe one day matts wish will come true.

shawn and dana. they already have chase and a year later they had a daughter named rebecca. all the gang lives right near each other already setting up play dates with all the kids hoping that they will be bestfriends like they were when they grow up.

lexy and jack j. they had a their beautiful baby boy named jay. and a year later they had a baby girl who they named julia. they really like the j names. lexy and jack have already decided not to have any other kids because 2 is enough.

jess got pregnant close after rose and matthews wedding. and yes it was sammys baby. they named him declan. and a year later sammy finally grew the balls to propose. close after their wedding jess was pregnant with a baby girl. they named her mickey. jess had a rough pregnancy with mickey and they both decided not to have any more kids so they don't risk jess or the babies life.

jack and madison. oh my. about 6 months into their relationship they broke up but then madison announced she was pregnant so they decided to get back together for the better of the baby. they named their baby girl charlotte. a year after they got back together jack proposed and madison said yes. they are a crazy couple and fight a lot but they do love each other.

taylor and riley. they weren't really big on putting their relationship out there. but just after jess and sammys wedding taylor popped the big question and now they are happily married. they have a daughter named abby.

lastly is jenny and hayes. they were a little too young to get married just yet. but they are madly in love. hopefully hayes will propose soon everyone is patiently waiting.

aaron, cameron and nash all have girlfriends. they aren't really serious yet but they are happy and that's all that matters.

no one really knows what carter is doing and no one really cares.

everyone is happy and there is no longer any drama. they are all still great friends and post on instagram daily.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

AN: and that's the end!! hope you guys enjoyed this book. i know i enjoyed writing it.

the sequel will probably be up tomorrow or whatever time you are reading this it's probably gonna be up already. it's gonna be of all their kids.

anyways that's it. you should really go read the sequel to this :))

-kaylee