Parties and Burger Vans

I'm currently the happiest I have been in my life. My soulmate crosses the stage and smiles at where I'm stood, it melts my heart every time. He's living his dream and I've supported him every step of the way. The Golden Memories tour, the fans didn't know but all these songs they are singing along to tell a story, our story. Since the very beginning...

~Flashback~

'Eugh this party is so dead' my friend shouts over the music, pushing through the crowd.

'I know right ! No hot guys here at all.' I shout back.

There's a pause for a moment before I hear a reply. 'Yeah, I wanna leav...'

I make it around the last group and look to see my friend Bethany staring across the room.

'Here's £20, go buy some food, I'm gonna stay' Bethany smiles. I nod my head and make it back through the crowd to the front door where the host is stood.

'Leaving so soon ?' She questions.

'Yeah,I'm sorry, great party I'm just tired' I smile and step outside 'bye'

'Bye' I hear echo as I close the door.

I tuck the money in my jacket pocket and begin to head to the food stand a few blocks down. As I approached a tall dark figure was leant against the front of the wagon talking to the vendor. I slowed and leant on the counter next to him making sure to distance myself.

'I'll have a burger please, ketchup no salad' I smiled and the vendor turned.

'Of course' He turned taking my order and beginning to prepare it.

I turned and pulled out a chair in front of the wagon. I  caught the strangers gaze following me.

'You're pretty' he said smiling

'Can I help you ?' I asked puzzled, he was clearly drunk.

'I'm Shawn' he said smiling 'What's a pretty girl like you doing out here alone?'

'My friends at a party' I replied

'And you're not? Babe you should be the life of the party' Shawn said sounding rather shocked

'Babe ?' I look back up at him and smile. This is the first time I have had a proper look at him. He looked on intently with deep brown eyes and his hair sat on his head in a messy brown quiff. The light from the food stall illuminated his facial structure, a detailed face with a sharp jawline.

'Yeah, you're my girl now... I'm gonna find a way to remember this moment... life of the party... hmmm' Shawn looked blankly at the air, 'We don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes, cos we don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party...'

I looked up confused but I just shook it off, it was probably the alcohol.

'One burger, ketchup no salad' The vendor called. I paid and sat back next to Shawn.

He took a piece of paper from his jacket and scribbled something down. He lifted the salt pot and slid it underneath, standing up he winked and disappeared down the street.

I finished my food and lifted the salt pot.

"Call me: 076448663953~ Shawn (the hot guy)" 

I smirked and slid the paper into my jacket. Where was Bethany ? I reached from my phone and pressed dial.

________________________________
A/N: Hello my beautiful Muffins 💕 hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Golden Memories. If you would like to read the other perspective it can be found on my friends profile BethanyPyrah5