Chapter 8- The Preperation

We sat Sam down on the bed. Lindsey and I backed a couple feet away and exchanged glances with eachother and Sam, rubbing our chins with one eyebrow raised. You know that look that the stylist gives the client before they start working on them? Thats what I was kinda going for haha. Anyways, while Sam sat there in confusion Lindsey and I digged around in our bags, bring out the curler, makeup, and what not. "Um guys.. lets stay calm, Id rather not look like a barbie doll." she giggled at our seriousness. "Sam darling." Lindsey said. We slowly sat down beside her with her arms around her. "This is your first date with Liam. It needs to be UNFORGETABLE! He will have this image of you in his mind forever!" We said very convincingly. Sam opened her smiling mouth with an objection. Lindsey lightly placed her hand over Sams mouth. "I know I know, no barbie dolls! Honey, you need to trust us." I said winking at her. She let go of her thought and let out a big sigh. Lindsey and I brought her into the bathroom and pushed her down into the spinny chair. I did her makeup and Linsey did her hair. Sam never really was into makeup becuase she is pretty without it so I put on not alot but more than she usually wears. She really looked extra gorgeous! Lindsey curled her hair into little ringlets, but not to where it looked all madeup, just natural. As Linds was finishing up I clawed through her closet picking out a silky mid-thigh evening dress. We slipped it over Sam's head and let her look in the mirror. Her face was priceless! All she did was turn around and hug us both tightly. "Guys, I love it! Thank you." she said smiling really big. "No problem, we hope you have an amazing time." Lindsey and I said back. Lindsey walked down stairs to see if Liam was ready. She pushed the other boys into a room so Sam and Liam could have that special moment where the girl walks down the stair case to her stun-looked princecharming. "You ready?" I could hear Lindsey ask Liam from down stairs. "Ready." he replied with a cheeky smile. Lindsey signaled for Sam to come down stairs. She looked alittle nerves but knew that everything was going to be great. "Dont worry, just have fun." I whispered to her giving her a little push. She finally cam to Liam's sight. He looked mesmerized, as he stopped pacing, and looked at her like she was the only thing he's ever seen. She blushed... immediently haha! I looked down at Lindsey, she looked like she was about to cry so I smiled sweetly. I glanced over to the door beside Liam, where the rest of the boys were peeking at Daddy Direction falling in love, and giggled. "Pstttt." I hand gestured, warning them not to ruin the moment, but couldnt help giggling a little myself. They saw me and quickly hid inside the room and shut the door. It didnt do much good, for you could still hear their laughs through the painted peice of wood. By that time she was at the bottom of the steps and in Liam's arms. "You look amazing Sam." he said sweetly. "Awhh thank you. You look great too." she smiled up at him. I teared up a little feeling my face turn bright red. NO! Bad Allison! NO CRYING! I quickly recovered and walked down the staircase to the others. Lindsey and I walked them out the door to the car and said our goodbyes. We watched them drive off and then shut the door returning back inside the house. Thats when Lindsey and I broke! "Ahhhhhh *sniffle their sooo cute together *siffle! Shes growing up so fast!" we held eachother tightly and quickly realized that we sounds like two overemotional mothers, and started laughing. The other boys ran to where we were. They all gave us the wierdest looks. "Hey, its a girl thing." Linsey told them laughing. "Just walk away.. walk away." I added shaking my head at them. We all chuckled. "I will never understand women." Zayn said to the other boys in a playful way.