Chapter 1- The Meeting

"She's crying. Her iPod is running out of battery haha." I whispered to Lindsey, wrapping my hand over the phone muting out our seperate conversation. We both chuckled, but in a simpethetic way. It returned to my phone conversation with Sammie. " We will be over in a minute." I said trying to sound soft-toned. "Dont forget the iPod charger!!" she sobbed, to where I could barely understand. "We wont haha." I hung up the phone and took in a deep breath. I glanced over st Lindsey giving her a signal that we needed to get to Sammie's fast, that something was wrong. I grabbed the iPod charger and we dashed out the door. Lindsey drove at a descent pace considering we were both FREAKING OUT!! At that point I completely got caught up in my own little head.

Let me tell you about myself. My name is Allison, and I live here in London with my two best mates, Lindsey and Sammie. But we usually call her Sam. We have been bestfriends since the 7th grade which was also the year that we all decided that when we graduated highschool we would move to London together. So here we all are, eighteen years old and still best mates. Lindsey has curly red hair and is about 5' 4. She has a great personality, to where there is no one that could ever look down on her. She is as confident as it gets, and is always smiling. Sam is about 5' 7 and has straight, chocolately brown hair. She's an amazing artist and super intelligent. Me... well? Im 5'5 and I have bright light brown hair with a couple natural blonde highlights. Im mostly the drinking coffee, picture taking one of the trio. People have also told me I have a pretty good sense of humor. All three of us have so much in common but the main thing is that, we are in love with One Direction!

I popped out of my deep thinking and barely noticed that I was squeezing the iPod charger rather tightly. My hand was getting sore so I loosened up. Every time I saw that iPod charger Sam's face automatically shows up in my mind. Everytime she gets upset or super down, she listens to One Direction songs over and over again unitl her battery runs out of battery. And well she doesnt have a charger of her own so me and Lindsey come over and give her ours. After pulling into the driveway we rushed up and knocked on the door, revealing Sam, still crying. It made me want to cry as well. We all trained up to her room and and she explained the whole case behind her bloodshot face. "Mason texted me earlier today and look what he said!?" she shoved the brightly lit cell phone screen in our faces. It read, 'Hey Sam, I think it would be best if you cut it off for awhile. You know see other people, try new things. I really do want to be friends though.' I could see why this devestaed her so badly. No descent girl wanted to become friends with her ex-boyfriend after her broke her heart. I least I wouldnt. We comforted her for a couple minutes, telling her how how didnt deserve her and how he was going to regret it. It was true, that Mason is stupid to give up such a great girl like Sam. But then all of our minds clicked.... JACK WILLS!

There was never a Jack Wills Store in North Carolina (our hometown), so we were super pumped that there ws one onely two miles away from our appartment. It was our favorite store of all times. Sam was always interested in the jackets, hand bags, accesories, and all that jazz. Lindsey likes to try on the dresses and I liked looking at all the adorable skirts and then trying to match them with their rightful top. For a slight change I headed into the book part of the store and shoved my nose into a novel that was recommended in the Newspaper this morning. I could feel the presents of someone else in the book section, but didnt bother to lift my eyes from the bolded words on the page I was reading. Then all of a sudden, someone was standing right beside me. I didnt even realize that they were there until a couple simple words slipped out of their mouth. By the tone of voice, you could tell it was teenage boy. Oh great.. thats all I need. Another annoying geek trying to convince me to read some of their lame comics. Thats what usually would happen, when I came to this part of the store. Thats why I rarely returned. I still didnt lift my eyes. I wanted the face to be a secret, until I had a really good reason to look up. "Laurene McDaniels, she's really good." the vioce said. I nodded hoping that, that would ward them away. But it didnt. "Have you read her book Heart to Heart?" they said again. Now that suprised me! Heart to Heart was one of my favorite books by her. I couldn't resist, so I glanced up and realized, for the past 5 miinutes I had actually been communicating with Louis Tomlison!! From One Direction! I was so shocked I widened my eyes and locked them back on the book, daring myself to look back up to his beautiful blue eyes. Which I could tell were still glued to me. "Yeah, its my favorite of her's." I grinned shily. He chuckled alittle under his breath noticing that I had discovered who he really was. It was silent for a few seconds then I decided to be brave and say something, "Your Louis Tomlison!! Haha!" I squealed... silently. Really Allison? Really? Way to state the obvious! I could tell he was sort of expecting that so he chuckled in return and said "Haha yeah! And you are?" his sweet smile made me melt to peices! I wasnt even sure I was going to be able to respond. "Im Allison." I returned to reality with a grin. "Thats a beautiful name! You rarley hear that one here in London. Haha" Did he seriously just say that? Gosh... whats happening to me? This is insane! I giggled and gave him another one of my signature grins. The more we spoke to eachother the more I felt at ease. He wasnt all that I expected him to be, he didnt seem like a famous pop star at all, he seemed normal and just... amazing. Not that I ever expected to meet Louis Tomlison, but it was a incredibly huge dream of mine; meeting One Direction! "So where are you from?" he added curiously. "Me and my mates Lindsey and Sam are all from North Carolina. There here actually! Id love you to meet them!" I said excited to see the expressions on their faces when they see Ive become friends with Louis Tomlinson! "Yeah Id love for you to meet the boys!" he replied. "Whoa, the rest of One Direction is here? Like in this store?" I was shocked! "Yeahh lets go!". He slipped his fingers into mine and tugged on my arm, pulling me around the corners and through the curves of the store searching for the others. I couldnt help but notice his soft hands clasping gentely to mine.