Chapter 2- Are We Dreaming?

I finally came to the sight of Lindsey, Sam, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and Zayne Malilk! I couldnt believe my eyes! They all had already met! How better could this day get? No clue what so ever. I glanced over at Louis who was now trailing beside me as we walked over to the group. He met my eyes, smiled and laughed thinking the same thing I was. 'Wow'. As we approached, Sam and Lindsey sprinted to me and rushed me over to the others, breaking me and Louis's hand contact. They both looked like they were about to cry out of excitement, I felt the same! They put pressure on my back forcing me to walk faster to the rest of One Direction. In the midst of fast-walking with both whispered "Holy crap I think Im going to die!" We all laughed and finally came close enoungh to One Direction we could without being tempted to jump them. "Allison, this is Niall, Harry, Liam, and Zayn!" Lindsey said in a high pitched voice. "Hey guys!" Inside my body it felt like I was going to brust out in fireworks! Louis finally arrived still walking at the slow pace we started out at. He came up and stood close to where our shoulders were touching. "And guys this is Allison." he looked down at me and smiled. I looked down at my feet and blushed like crazy! We all exchanged hand shakes and hugs. "This is great that we all met eachother!" Liam said. "Yeah I know." Sam replied, gazing up into Liam's perfect looking face. You could tell something was going on between them. Haha and Niall and Lindsey had their own little conversation going on, which you know what that means! Ha! So Louis and me, Sam and Liam, Niall and Lindsey, and then Zayn and Harry which were pretty much included in all of the different disscusions. Could these friendships possibly turn into something more?

After a while of chit-chatting and getting to know eachother Liam said, "Hey how about we all go to Nando's?!" We all agreed cheerfully and headed towards the door. "So tell us about yourselves." Zayn said to us while sitting in our booth at Nando's. "Well we are all eighteen, we meet in the 7th grade and have been best friends ever since."Lindsey replied smiling. "Oh c'om on! Give us more!" Louis said curiously. "Here we always have this list of questions that we kind of turn into a game, when we first meet them. You guys up for it?" Niall questioned. "Sure." They explained the rules to us. So we get aske a question and then we all wait 5 seconds then blurt out our answers all at the same time. Easy enough. "Okay, first question!" Louis said trying to move things along. "Favorite color?" Oh please, is that all they've got? Wow haha. After the 5 second wait we blurted out our answers. "Purple!" came from Liam and Sam. Blue from Lindsey, Niall, and Zayn's lips. Red from me and Louis. And lastly green, from Harry. Poor old Harry didnt agree with anybody on the color situation, as we all laughed playfully at him. We continued the game, learning all sorts of random stuff about the boy of my dreams. Louis and me suprisingly had alot in common which deffinently gave us something interesting things to talk about, which didnt bother me at all. Haha. I loved getting to know him. Louis and I were mostly sisde by side the whole time. "So!" Louis shouted making everyone jump out of their skin. "How about we continue this at the park?" "Yeah!!" we all liked that idea. "Of course we'll come but first.. we pay for half of the order." Lindsey said. I tugged a couple five dollar bills out of my back pocket, which triggered all the boys yelling and screaming to put the money down. Lindsey and I giggled at the sight of their disaproving faces. It all stopped as I extended my arm trying to give the money to the waitress when Louis softly grabbed my hand and said with a persuading smile "Alli, we can take care of it!" He gave me a nickname! Thats so adorable! It made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world knowing that the complication of coming up with a nickname ran throught Louis's mind for even just a second. He raised his eyebrows as I let my eyes ran from where our hands were touching to where his eyes were now glued to mine. He rubed his thumb up the side of my hand and then decided to keep it there. We just sat there, looking at eachother. Not wanting that moment to go away. Until...... "Um, guys?" Naill called out to us. "Hello?!?!" they all screamed. "Oh um yeah.. whats up?" I said carfully returneding my hand to my lap, the trance was broken. Lindsey and Sam gave me one of those 'Oooo la la' looks that all best friends have, while Louis glanced over at the other boys, trying to hide his grin, to see if they had just noticed what happened. They winked at him. We all got up from the booth. On our way out the door Louis- who just happened to be walking beside me- placed his hand in the middle of my back, walking me outside, and reassuring me that the embarressment from our friends was over. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye trying to catch the expression on his face. He just looked happy and comfortable.