3rd Session (13 March - 3 Apr)

Leaders are chosen randomly, every member of the book club will have the opportunity to be the leader of a group at least once.

Groupings for 3rd Session:

Group A: 

1. TheToxicMonkey (Edaron)

2. Akanksha Arya (The Secret...WellKept)

3. gryffindorky (What Love Is Like)

4. mzzibizaaa (Kareena: The Not-so-Short Story of a Baby)

Group Leader of the Group A is TheToxicMonkey. Members of Group A please report to your leader after completing your tasks. Thanks. 

Group B:

1. rcoon426 (Precedence)

2. KeepWriting247 (Get Him)

3. AngelDawnSunset (Adrenaline and Asher)

4. flawlessx (Forgiven)

Group Leader of the Group B is rcoon426. Members of Group B please report to your leader after completing your tasks. Thanks.

Group C:

1. Redalen (Rowan and Perrault)

2. -Crossover- (The Divergent Games)

3. storm_warning (Whipped Up)

4. MissyLioness (Inside the head & behind the doors of highly successful Marienne)

Group Leader of the Group C is Redalen. Members of Group C please report to your leader after completing your tasks. Thanks.

Group D:

1. xAnDeinerSeitex (Daddy Dearest)

2. Directioner_35_ (Louis's Best Friend)

3. MissSwifty13 (Fairy tales don't exist)

4. happybunny102 (deep sea girl)

5. repairgirl_ (Coupon Boy)

Group Leader of the Group D is xAnDeinerSeitex. Members of Group D please report to your leader after completing your tasks. Thanks.

Group E:

1. AiraPhile (As Always)

2. paoloignacio (Percy Jackson The First Born)

3. AyychardelovesNiall (Change of mind, heart and soul)

4. Catloverchloe12345 (The Game Changer)

5. xxJustThatGirlxx (Wish That Never Happened)

Group Leader of the Group E is AiraPhile. Members of Group E please report to your leader after completing your tasks. Thanks.

Members that are suspended for 3rd session due to failure to complete previous assignments:

1. ItsMeAnha

2. Anne Zedwick

3. aerawrites

*Due to not having sufficient members to form another group, Group E and D have 5 will have five members.

Leaders of each group, please report to me those who did not complete their assignments at the end of 3 April.

Leaders who have not report to me:

1. TheToxicMonkey

2. AiraPhile

Please report back to me asap so I can start chasing after those that hadn't complete their assignments.