2nd Session (23 Feb - 1 Mar)

Pairing for 2nd Session:

1st pairing: -crossover- (The Divergent Games) and KeepWriting247 (Get Him)

2nd pairing: Redalen (Rowan and Perrault) and Griffindorky (What Love is like)

3rd pairing: MissyLioness (Inside the head & behind the doors of highly successful Mariella) and Flawlessx (Forgiven)

4th pairing: ItsMeAnha (My Protector) and rcoon426 (Precedence)

5th pairing: xAnDeinerSeitex (Daddy Dearest) and The Toxic Monkey (Edaron)

6th pairing: Anne Zedwick (Dragon Pirates) and AngelDawnSunset (Adrenaline and Asher) 

7th pairing: AkankshaArya (The secret...well kept) and silversprinkle (Let's Just Pretend)

8th pairing: aerawrites (Wicked) and KeepWriting247 (Get Him)

*Due to having odd numbers of members, Keepwriting247 would be partnered with 2 members. (This only concerns KeepWriting247)

Members that are temporary on hold:

1. repairgirl_

---

Members who have completed their assignments:

1. -crossover-

2. Griffindorky

3. The Toxic Monkey

4. rcoon426

5. Redalen

6. AkankshaArya

7. KeepWriting247

8. xAnDeinerSeitex

9. silversprinkle

Partners please inform me through PM if your partner did not complete his/her task, if there is no PM by the end of today I'll take it as everyone have finished their task. Thanks for the cooperation.

Members at risk of having to be marked down for incomplete task:

1. ItsMeAnha

2. aerawrites

3. Anne Zedwick

Please complete your task by 7 March otherwise you will receive a strike under your name. Having three strike will result in you getting kicked out of the bookclub.