15

the comfort of the new sweater i just bought covered me as i felt the breeze touch my face.

guanlin was suppose to be here 20 minutes ago and isnt replying my dms.

im about to give up until i felt a tap on my shoulder, i turning around, looking up only to see him smiling like a real small kid.

im indeed a noona.

"hi noona." he smiled.

"ugh, shut up." i replied with disgust.

"lets go eat some microwavable food, its the only option now." he sighed.

"since youre a foreigner and is stupid, i will bring you to the best cold noodles place that my mom always buy from."

"its 24 hours?"

i nodded.

"wah daebak!!"

"can you not use that word." i rolled my eyes.

i then led him to the place and called for a table for 2 as he looked around with curiosity.

"2 bowls of cold noodles, thank you." i smiled to the uncle who owns the restaurant.

"why do you treat others with such good attitude but you treat me as if i killed your dog?" he rolled his eyes.

"because. you're annoying!" i laughed.

the food then came and we were just messing with each other until.

"is that guanlin...and a girl?" someone whispered from behind as guanlin choked on his noodles.

he then slowly got up, paid the bill by placing the money on the table and grabbed my hand and ran out of the store in panic.

i was basically the older one and obviously the one who cant run at all and i was getting pretty tired.

"IM A NOONA I CANT RUN THAT MUCH!" i shouted, tiredly.

"WELL STOP BEING LAZY THEN." he laughed.

"FUCK YOU, YOU KNOW THAT?"

he then stopped at the nearby convenience shop and i panted crazily.

"thank you for tonight noona, i dont know if i will land in trouble or not and if i will get eliminated but i really had fun tonight, thank you." he smiled before walking away.

"guanlin!" i shouted, him turning around.

"thank you for tonight i guess."

WOW A SHITTY CHAPTER BUT THANK U AGAIN FOR THE 1K READS IM SO HAPPY ISTG VOTE AND COMNENRNTNTN