Holy Hades, That's A Lot of Monsters

Man, that felt so good. Beating that brat right in front of EVERY SINGLE CAMPER. Until that Julian cried out,"He cheated!" What?! WHAT?! No way anyone's gonna believe him. Nope...... I had to guess wrong. The campers were shouting," No way you could beat the Ace, you definitely cheated!"
We were arguing when the conch horn blew. The monsters started attacking. I don't even know how they managed to get the makhai on their side. Our group cut a deadly swathe in their ranks. Then the gods appeared. And started shooting drakons and blowing up hellhounds. They have the nerve to appear right in front of me? I sent a shock wave over to them that blew them to Olympus and back. Only then did the Olympians notice me. Poseidon walked over to me and said," My son." He barely finished his statement when I shouted out with all my anger,"You're not my father. Chaos is!" Poseidon was taken aback and fled back to his little tiny abalone castle right in the sea. Awwwww...... Hahahahahahaha! I could not contain my smirk when I registered the gods' expressions.
I slowed time and cut through five, six dracanae and empousai. I think I murdered that empousai that tried to kill me the other time, that Kelly. I stepped on a crappy crabby and cracked its brains. Set a hellhound on its own brethren. Made a makhai stab himself.
This was so much fun. Up till the point that I saw the Gargantuans. If you don't know what they are, imagine a billion musclebound, gigantic guys. Not giants, mind you. Bigger than them.
I stabbed the first one I saw in the crotch and downed him. I started dodging the massive club blows and stabbing them at...ahem... sensitive parts.
The force was not enough though, and that stupid stupid stupid Hyperion started flinging fireballs randomly. I was hit by a fireball, stabbed by a demon, and my arm got sliced by demons' claws. I went down. P'wned by the enemies I once faced.