Kid of Death Meets Creator of Earth

Nico summoned a portal at Zeus' Fist and we stepped inside, reappearing outside Chaos' place.
  Chaos stepped out and said, "Oh, so he's the dark one!" I instructed Nico to greet Chaos and he bowed awkwardly. After the brief introduction, I explained that the prophecy had stated that a dark one would help me, so I guessed that it was Nico.
  "So this is where you have been hiding along, Chaos! In an illusion of your......er......mouth." Nico joked. As Nico entered the compound, he saw gems and wealth that surpassed his wildest dreams. He grabbed a Stygian iron band and it turned into a one eyed, most likely undead, creature. "Holy Hades. I. Want. That. Thing." Nico said. Chaos simply replied,"Everything here is mostly yours now, just take 'em if you like 'em." Nico started grabbing everything Hades-like that he could see. Never seen that kid this excited since he played Mythomagic. Chaos offered me and Nico to have our own fortresses and we immediately accepted. "Before you go," Chaos had said,"Choose a few people to make up your army regiment. They can be dead, too."
  I called out to the dark ceiling. "I choose: Luke Castellan,  Nico de Angelo, Bianca de Angelo, Silena Beauregard, and Charles Beckendorf to be in my regiment!" They then appeared to me and seemed to already know what was going on. Dead people vibes, I guess.  Nico and Bianca were now decked out in a blacker than black hooded silver armour, and images of death adorned their grey coloured helmet. Beckendorf sported a armour made out of burning, melting metal. Surprisingly, the armour did not feel hot at all. Eh, magic. Silena had a double body armour. One blood red, the other hot pink. Luke wore a golden chestplate with a scythe bracelet. All of them had equally powerful weapons forged in the depths of the abyss.
  Chaos then asked the New Regiment to tour the area, while he brought me to a towering black castle. Nyx stepped out and hollered, "Who has brought me this lowly demigod?!" Chaos tried to calm her down, stating that I was their son.