Chapter 27

Nialls point of view

She blinks slowly as she leans in under my neck. I follow my instincts and back away from her. She pouts her lips and falls next to me.

Ariel rest her small hand on my thigh. I don't think she did that in purpose but it still did something to me. I look around searching for Louis. I don't recognize anyone here. I don't even know who's house this is. I need to get Ariel to a bed. Ariel gets up and starts walking away. I quickly follow her.

"Go away." She groans. She turns to me and pushes me. It didn't do anything to me but she almost falls. I grab her waist and hold her up.

"Let go!" She pushes away. I smile at her slurred words. She got drunk really fast. I wonder what beau told her. She looks pretty upset. Ariel finds another drink opens it and starts drinking again. I take the bottle away again and set it down.

"Niall go away! Go have fun! Sex it up." She says popping the p. I frown, does she think I've had sex? Is that why she resents me so much. No it's still that letter that she thinks I wrote. She runs away this time and I lose her to the crowd of dancing drunks. I look everywhere but she is no where I'm eye sight. I do find Aniha and Harry.

"Fuck off!" Aniha yells at a guy who's staring at her seductively.

"That's my girl." Harry's kisses her neck. She closes her eyes and continues dancing.

"Have any of you seen Ariel? She's pretty drunk and upset." I ask. Aniha and Harry turn to me.

"Why did you give her another letter?" Aniha growls at me. Harry says something to her and she rolls her eyes.

"No mate. Try looking in her ro- in the bathroom." He stutters. I furrow my eyebrows. She could be throwing up right now. I look for the bathroom but don't see her there. All the doors are locked to the rooms in this house so I know she's not in there. Finally I look up and see her on some guys shoulders. It's the guy dee was making out with. Ariel is laughing while everyone is cheering her on.

"I tried to help you out but she didn't want to kiss you." Deena says behind me. I wouldn't say she helped but at least I know she is a good person.

"Please put her down." I tell the muscular guy. He mocks my accent and laughs. Soon everyone joins his laugh. I feel like this is high school again. Except this time Ariel isn't-

"Don't!" Ariel starts kicking her feet. He drops her aggressively and I help pick her up.

"Don't make fun of him you fucking idiots!" She yells. She pointing at everyone and they walk away from her. She's still the sweet Ariel that doesn't allow bullying anywhere near her. I smile at her glaring at them even though no one is looking. She's dusts herself off and looks at me.

"Hi." She smiles. Now I know she's out of it.

"Ariel I'm going to take you home!" I scream through the music.

"Who said that?" She asks. Her face is adorable right now and I just want to grab it and kiss her.

"Me Niall. Where do you live?" I laugh. She looks at me and anger sweeps through her.

"I don't like you! You left me mean letters." She says as she walks away. She trips over her feet and almost falls. I grab her arm and she screams.

"Don't hurt me." Her eyes are filled with sorrow and fear. I know that her body is still traumatized from Eric. Her brain might have forgot it but her body didn't.

"Ariel let me take you home where do you live?" I say letting go of her arm. She stares at me for a second and then smiles.

"Hi." She says again. I laugh at her. I don't think she remembers what we were talking about.

"Where do you live?" I say slower. The sooner I get her home the worse her headache will be.

"Right here!" She smiles. "Right here in earth!" She starts to laugh. If I ask anyone else where she lives they won't let me take her home. I'll just put her in my car until the alcohols leaves her system.

I start walking her outside. There are people making out outside. Others are just smoking and talking.

"Hey.." she point at the side of this house. I recognize the mini fountain outside this house. It's the same one Ariels old house had.

"No no don't go back there." I grab her before she walks to the back of the house.

"It's okay." She smiles. She escaped my grip on her and continues stumbling to the back. It's like she already recognizes this house. She makes it to the back where I hear moaning. I already know what those people are doing. She grabs a key from under the Matt and open the door.

"Ariel don't go in there." I say. She's already inside. I go in there hoping no one goes inside and yells at us. She turns on the lights and I recognize the stuff.

"Lock the door." She says before entering the bathroom. If I weren't crazy I'd think this was Ariels room.

"Mi casa Es tu casa!" Ariel laughs. I'm shocked. This was Ariels house this whole time, I can't believe she lives here now.

"Wait a minute!" She screams. I'm ready for her to kick me out. "Hi." She says, smiling like a child.

"Ariel lay down for a bit." I tap her bed. She shakes her head and smirks.

" I know you." She playfully smiles. I know where this is getting at. She walks slowly to me. She licks her lips and bats her eyes. I don't think she knows how she makes me feel. Especially when she does things like that.

"I know you too." I start to back away from her. He smile turns into a frown and I start to feel guilty. She probably thinks I don't want her but I do. I want her so bad. Ariels frown soon turns into cries. She sits on her bed and cries. I sit next to her and rub her back.

"It's okay love." I'm not sure of what else to say. I'm not even sure what she's crying about.

"Beaus leaving me." She cries. She lays her head on my shoulder. Now I understand the fight they had. She probably feels betrayed by him too.

"What? When?" I ask. She's heartbroken right now. That's why she's acting out. I feel pity for her. I know she doesn't want me to but she been through so much.

"Tomorrow morning. That's why he locked his door. He said if I wanted one last good bye that I should see him before he leave at the airport!" Ariel cries louder. Locked his door? I don't know what that has to do with anything?

"You should see him babe. You deserve it." I say. It kills me to admit it but he was there for her through her most vulnerable times. And he stuck with her. All he wants is a goodbye from her.

"Guess what?" Ariel says. Her crying has stopped and puts her head up.

"I know who Eric and Jodie are." She smiles at me. I feel like all the air in my lungs have left. She can't possible remember them!