Epilogue

In a world of dragons, there are only four Guardians and the Guardians were created to keep balance to this world of dragons called Drakonsoar. But in this world of powerful creatures, mostly dragons the Guardians were created to be the gods in the world to help and shape Drakonsoar into a place where everyone can find happiness and train their skills to do amazing and powerful things and to protect love ones, to do amazing shows of power, and to fight the ones that threatened their way of life. Most of the skills and powers every being is fueled by magic and every being has some magic. But even gods can't be there forever, once in awhile the Guardians are very similar to the Phoenix will be reborn from their ash or corpse, they will return and continue what they want to do and to help the mortals with problems they see that in their help. So that brings us here in a temple on top of a volcano that on the coast near the ocean in the flame area of the only land mass on the plant.
Three cloaked figures stand in the detail of the temple, the moon was almost at its peak. The first figure has his cloak dark green with a white outline and a sun pendent keeping it on the figure, the one on his right has a dark grey cloak with a black outline and a star pendent, the last of the three has a dark blue cloak with light green outline with a spike pendant. Another figures runs in black cloak with dark blue outline with a Luna pendant (a crescent moon) that's flying in the wind. "So should we get down to busyness now that Ruby is here" said the figure with the star pendant, "or do we need to wait until the sun rises Jack" he said towards the one with the sun pendant.

"No Core we can start now" said Jack now looking towards the figure with the spike pendant, " now Leo well you be so kind as to bring the special steel tables" Leo nods and walks to the side grabbing five steel tables from behind a pillar.

On the first steel table, a holographic image reveals that Ruby the first Guardian is similar to a creature call a Flame fox, but with a red jewel that's shape like a diamond with a flame symbol in the middle that's on her forehead. A Flame fox is a creature that body looks similar like a red fox but bigger. Well a red fox is around the size of a dog, a Flame fox can go to a grown human's waist when on all fours so between three to four feet, and on their hind legs they can be between five to six feet tall. Their coat is dark gray, it turn a lighter shade of gray if there scars. A flame symbol on the central of their mane and on both sides of her sides. What the name says you can guess these are beings of fire and shadows. They have manes that look more like they puff long fur from their chest, the fur of their mane in their ears different colors as well as their claws and the nose it depends on their gender, purple is female yellow is male. They have great skills controlling flame, they can withstand even swimming in lava and magma it like how humans swimming in water and are immune to high temperatures, and they can control the shadows just like their paws to created wings made of shadows. Ruby being a goddess can shape shift, using fire flames so control her powers to do so without worry, she can even make her flames harmless to everyone, and can make strings out of her hands that are the color of red blood that she can control just as well as her flames.

The second steel table's holographic display says Jack the second Guardian is similar to a creature call a Flame wolf, but with a blue jewel that's shape like a diamond with a flame symbol in the middle that's on his forehead. A Flame wolf is almost just like a flame fox, but their body is similar to a wolf. Grayish blue coat, their flames are blue, a feet taller than a flame fox, they are being made of fire and sunlight. Instead of wings of shadows their wings are like angels wings but made out of light.
The third steel tables holographic says Leo the third Guardian is a spike dragon, but with a light blue orb on top of his head surrounded by spikes. A spike dragon is a western dragon that has spikes on his back of his head to the tip of his tail. The spikes work like a porcupine's quills. A spike dragon has bat like wings that can complete cocoon them self if wanted, hook like talons, and the tallest they is five feet and they are sleek and build for speed.