Chapter 3 they lie...

'In the beginning of time as we know it there were four different color light fell from bright white light with a boom, The colors were green, blue, white, and red. The four lights clash near a volcano creating a crater with baby blue crystals everywhere, later the crater became The crystal lake located in the territory of the Flamefoxses. The four lights turn into our Guardian and Deities, three gods and one goddess. The first one is the red light is the goddess of flames and souls, second is the god of electrical and gravity, third is the god of wind and Archery, the last one is the god of earth and blacksmith'

I snort as I read that page in the history of the guardian "so I fell from the sky ha" I said after my snort, I continue reading the book until this one-page catch my eye {....what is this tail flipping crazy cool creature} I stare at a picture of the cool creature and read the text below said picture 'A Griffin like creative that made mostly out of the black mist with spots of red mist randomly spread around and the galaxy like underbelly starting at the bottom of her jaw to somewhere near the end of her tail. A fox head with fangs that have a silver tint, the front part of the body is fox while the other half is a snake that continues to be a long tail with feathers at the end. Feather wings, fox-like front legs with retractable claws, reptile back legs with long talons that are very flexible. The feathers are long with each one having a red tip, red visor for eyes, and a silver loose chain with a red crystal shard and a luna pendant. The creature is seen flying by the temple for the goddess of flames and souls'

I smile happy as I feel great joy in the creature somehow feeling proud of the picture, I hear a crash sound that I know came from a few floors up causing my ears to flat on my head for a few moments. Knowing I can only hear it cause of my sonar I take my sweet time to finish reading both books, once I finish them and get up walk back to the place I was given by scent and place them back on the shelf. I decided to wander around the nest for a while.

I was walking on all four legs on the roof of the hallway going up past the 5th floor, I wonder why I'm the only flamefox that can climb on almost anything when I hear "she is starting to get out of control" that was as a statement from one of the council-Fox, I stop my red glow and climb up the wall in complete silence until I hung off the roof of the stairway blending ing the shadows. "She is 9 years old, of course, she wouldn't obey" My blood runs cold as I recognize Carlo's voice, If anyone would look at her right now they would see her ruby red feline eyes glowing with a little feral look. "She needs to be trained out of this" council-Fox 2 said with a no-nonsense tone, I growl in my head in anger and disbelief.

I can't believe Carlo is in on this, Carlo responds "of course to have a deity on our side is good and all, but we did this to make sure that ruby doesn't come back if Rose remembers." Carlo's tone was so dead to her ears that she tuck her body closer to the roof turning her flames off. This time her growl was in just anger, she will remember this as for the rest of the night she listen with cold furry as they talk about her as nothing but a weapon.

When the sun rises the next day she stops resisting her incense and just follows them, making her way to the crystal lake on silent wings. She didn't make a sound as she lands on one of the big crystals perking, looking down into the barely glowing blue lake. Her left ear swivels towards her back as the bushes as it rustling. Sound hits her giving her a perfect map of the area, she knows that it was a soul dragon.

They walk from out the bushes making their way towards the lake, I keep my eye on the water. They stop next to me and sit on their haunches with a huff, I tit my head to get a look at this soul dragon. Like any soul dragon, their scales are black and a gray underbelly, they have two horns on their hear with their ears under them. They walk on all fours with a set of scaly wings on their back. But what caught my eye was the gray jewel between their horns and the cold grey slit eyes looking right at me, star pendant (Shape like a five-pointed star in sliver) on a silver chain necklace.

At this moment we both know, they give a rumbling growl as they speak "my name is Colvin" I let my tail curl around the crystal am perking on and Replyed "my name is Rose" I think they are a he by their voices turns to look at the lake and I join him. We just sat in silents as we listen to nature around us, I broke the silence first. "What's your alignment, mine is more towards dark." I just had to know if I can get anyone on my side, all my trust towards the tribe is broken now. He leans back, crossing his arm while his tail curls around him. "Dark" we both lock eyes and at the same time say "join forces" we nod to each other.

For the next hour, we talk just getting to know each other until we reach a new topic. "So let me get this straight," I said crossing my arms. "Ya jump into the spell the Guardians did just to spite your brother" he nods "basically took his body and powers" he nods again "and you are cool with being 2nd in command now that ya have everythin' your bro had." he nods scratching his chin. I smirk showing my sharp teeth "want to take over the world" he tits his head and hms in thought "sure I got me revenge, so I don't see why not" he Stretchs like a cat as he gets back on all fours.. "I'll be at your temple then"

He turns back to the forest and just walks away, I sigh and shack my body finally going back to all fours on my perks. I pointed my body towards the like and just listen to my instants and jump into the lake. Bubbles flow around me as I instantly stop breathing and use my wings to Propel myself forwards, I use my front limbs as fins and keep my back legs against my tail. I follow the familiar pull as I swim my way towards the bottom of the like, I keep flapping my wings passing schools of fish and random floating crystals.

As I swim closer to the bottom of the lake I spot under lake plants spot a rigged hole, following the pull I swim into the hole now tunnel and keep swimming letting my 2nd eyelids close over my eyes. Now a few feet into the tunnel I start using my paws to grab the tunnel walls as I use my sonar to see how it goes. After a while, it evens out then it turns up sharply to a cave. I grab the edges letting my claws unsheath to dig into the now dark blue crystals.

I pull myself up into the crystal cave, I spread my wings letting them keep me up as I unhook my claws and climb onto the floor. I sat on my haunches looking around at the rough dome cave with a tunnel at the east side of the cave, but what quickly caught my attraction was the crystal stamp in the middle of the cave with something on it. I stand up and walk towards it leaving the water hole in the north of the cave, letting my tail on fire I use it as a torch to look upon the items on the crystal stamp to show three things.

A loose silver chain collar, a red crystal shard, and a black cyber goth visor with a silver frame can glow red. That last part I know Immediately even though I had never seen one before and know they were mine. I grab the collar and hold it up towards me, I follow the urge and took off the small sliver chain, grabbing the pendant and putting it on the collar. I place the small chain necklace down on the stump and grab the red crystal shard putting it on the loose collar as well. The shard glows red and the collar chain under the items melt and grab the pendant and the shards connect them together. I smile as the feeling in the back of my mind sing in joy, still following my urge I place the collar on me.

The shard glows again as grab the visor, I place the visor on my face letting the circle on the edge of the visor grab my head and I can feel something go into my ears and lock in place. I place both my stump it crystal looking at the mirror reflection, using my tail now hover over my head to see my reflection to see the circle under my ears small wires leading into my ears and my visor glows a little red. In the back of my reflection are multiple colors set of glowing feline eyes staring into the mirror, the feeling in the back of my mind turns into voices saying :;the creator returns;: I laugh in joy and Confusion, my laugh echos in the crystal cave.

~~~~ 3rd.pov ~~~~

At the temple a few spike dragons in silver armor, spike are dragon western dragon that has spikes on the back of their hook-like talons. The tallest is five feet and they are sleek and built for speed. Greyscales and ash spikes cover them all over their back. Surrounds a bulky body-six foot five-while hair-purple eyes tan human name, Tim as they made their way towards the temple. "So," Tim said looking to his right at the first Guard that he surprise with a smile "how do I meet this Guardian" the pair that are behind him look at each other now feel a little dread.