OMG!!!!!!!! He Is My DAD????!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 4: REUNION

Well this is about the real father of Angel. This is the time when the hokage tells the real father of Angel the truth. Well not actually tell... Ugh hehehe you will know it in the story....... PEACE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hokage's POV

I called Kakashi to my office right now ... Well I wanted to tell him about it.......

Kakashi: *knocks* Master Hokage???

Hokage: oi kakashi come in!!!!

Kakashi: what is it Master Hokage???

Hokage: look at this *hands over the box*

Kakashi's POV

I look at the box that the hokage gave me.... Then I saw the picture of me and Angella and the necklace... Then a letter that she said......

Dear Kakashi,

I gave the necklace to our child Angel. The thing happened why she's not with us between those 10 years because I sent her to another body to prevent her to be harmed during the war. Oh dear I'm so sorry I just need to do it. I'll visit sometimes. See you soon my love.

Love Angella

Kakashi: so that girl is my... Right???

Hokage: *nods* let's go, you must tell her....

Then we went to her room.....................

Angel's POV

Right now me and Yuuki are friends but she only show herself to me.... She said she will do my orders and command. But still I will not abused her..... By the way thank goodness that I have stop my FANGIRL self when I saw Hataki Kakashi and the Hokage.. Well I really wanted to be Kakashi's pupil!!!!!! Oh well I guess I'm still on episode 1..... So.....

OMG!!!!! I have a chance to be a ninja and be on team 7!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the hokage and kakashi came in now........ I wonder why?????????

Hokage: hello dear Angel. How are you????

Angel: I'm fine. *smiles* so you have already open the box???

Hokage: well how did you know???

( what a smart child. Yet her smile is the same as Naruto )

Angel: because you called me by my name even that I have never told you about it.... So what's inside???*smiles*

Hokage: Oh about that I'll leave it to Kakashi.... ^__^v *leaves*

Kakashi:.....................................................................................................................

Angel:..............................................................................................................................................................

Kakashi:.....................................................................................................................

Angel:..............................................................................................................................................................

Kakashi:.....................................................................................................................

Angel:..............................................................................................................................................................

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@A@@@@@@@@LONG@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AKWARD@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Silenceeee@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oh well it's a long akward silence so I started the conversation.......

-_-

Angel: sooo????? *smiles*

Kakashi: I- I....... ( oh I can't say it!!!!!! It's too hard to say it >///<!!! )

Angel: hmmmm???? ( oh tell me already!!!!! \\\(>///<)///!!!!!! )

Kakashi: ........... I-I-I am........... ( oh it's so hard )..................

Angel: you are what ????? ( what took you too long????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Kakashi: I - I - a-am Y-you-your.....................

Angel: you're my what?????? ( waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! what???!!!! You're my what????!!!!!! *smiles excitedly* )

Kakashi: I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >//////////< *blushes so red*

Woah coool!!!!!! He's my dad ^__^..... Oh well I am really happy for that but I must be calm ( even though my fan girl side is dying out of happiness Kyyyyyyyyaaaaa!!!!!!!!! )

Angel: well okay that's great.

Well if you wont bother would you take me out here and take me home with you???

Oh I really hate the hospital........ *smiles calmly* ( it's not that I'm selfish and overacts. I really just hate the hospital that much -_-"'''' )

Kakashi: *nods*

##########LATER ON##################

Doctor: *brings in a wheel chair*

Angel: NO!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO RIDE THAT WHEEL CHAIR!!!!!

Doctors: well how do you wanted to go home???????

Angel: *smiles then looks at Kakashi* ( oh I only want daddy )

Kakashi: *nods and smiles*

__________________________________________________________________Later on____________________________________

We were walking to our home. But I don't like the people who are staring at us specially me!!!!! ^__^

But daddy is cool!!!!!!

Imagine he carries me with his right hand and all my stuff on his left hand !!!!!!!!!

Wooow ssssooo ccooool!!!!!!

We already arrived. Well let's say that OUR home is somewhat like a mansion. ^__^

Well we already ATE but I went to look at the refrigerator buut........

Well well well I guess I need to shop tomorrow

Because

THERE'S NO MORE FOOD IN THE FRIDGE!!!!!!!!!

Ugh dad is careless!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please someone pls read my story!!!!!!!!!!