Finale

Hinata wraps her arms around him tightly. "Then I will let you be here forever." He hugs her back for a while. They separate for a moment and stare into each other's eyes once again. They prepare to kiss but are interrupted by Naruto being tackled in a hug by someone.

He looks down and smiles. He looks up to Hinata, "She looks JUST like you." He then looks down at the blushing "Hanabi. You must be Hanabi. Konohamaru wouldn't shut up talking about you." Hanabi blushes even more.

Naruto looks up at Hinata a winks his eye at her. He looks back down and Hanabi. "Hey Hanabi. Wanna dance with me?" Hanabi's face turns completely red and she passes out only to be caught by Konohamaru who chuckles, "Don't worry niisan. I got this one covered."

Naruto gives him a thumbs up and returns his attention to Hinata.

Ino comes by a winks at them. "So, Naruto. You and Sasuke ready?"

Both guys yell, "Of course."

Hinata looks confused. "Ready for what?" Naruto smiles at her. Sasuke tells them, "This is the show Naruto and I were talking about on television. The new song is the one Sakura recorded with us."

Sakura's eyes widen. "Wait what? I'm going to perform with you guys?" Sasuke smirks, "Not just you." They all look at Hinata who backs up. "Oh no. Not me." Naruto begs. "Please Hina. Hanabi's passed out and we have no one to sing her part." Hinata gets mesmorized by her boyfriend's gaze and agrees unconsciously. The band cheers and they all go get set up on stage.

Ino grabs a guitar along with Sakura. Naruto positions Hinata front and center.

She gives him a questioning look. He chuckles, "Yeah. Forgot to tell you that Hanabi lead this song. The lyrics are right up there." He points to a monitor at the top where Neji and Tenten are waving at Hinata revealing they were also in on this. Hinata looks a him nervously.

Naruto kisses the corner of her lips and whispers to her, "You can do this. I believe in you."

She blushes and nods. Shino gets on the drums and Kiba gets on the keyboard. Naruto and Sasuke walk off stage to monitor the sound quality.

The lights dim as Kiba plays a soft melody.

Hinata sighs and gazes at the monitor

Hinata:

Trying hard to fight these tears

I'm crazy worried

Messing with my head this fear

I'm so sorry

You know you gotta get it out

I can't take it

That's what being friends about

(The music kicks in)

Ino:

I, I wanna cry

I can't deny

Tonight I wanna up and hide

And get inside

It isn't right

I gotta live in my life

Sakura:

I know I, I know I