Meeting

"Dobe. I'm not sure this is such a good idea."

"Come on Teme. It'll be alright."

"Nah man. I'm serious. We really should be at home. Chilling. Or at least at that party your parents are having."

"You...want to party with my parent? You barely ever want to party with me."

Sasuke looks at Naruto oddly. "Dude. Chouji's dad is the cook. Chouji. There's going to be sooooooo much steak. Heck there's even going to be steak for desert."

Naruto ponders and licks his lips, "Yeah that's tempting. Very tempting. Had you said ramen I would have been sold."

Sasuke facepalms and chuckles.

"But I promised Amaru that we'd perform at her party and Kiba's already here anyway."

Sasuke rolls his eyes. "You and your damn nindo."

Naruto looks at him crazy. "Hey. The same thing applies to you Teme. You practically live at my house and you drive my cars more than your own. And we have the same kind of cars."

Sasuke looks at him with anime tears, "But you have a better eye for detail. And you cars love to way I touch them."

Naruto sweatdrops. "We're definitely driving on of YOUR cars next time."

Sasuke chuckles, "But in my defense, who better for you to have as a best friend other than the one and only Sasuke Uchiha."

He and Naruto chuckle and do their special hand shake. Sasuke's phone rings playing 'Baha Men Who Let The Dogs Out'. He puts it on speaker phone.

"Yo."

"Sup Sasuke. I'm already inside. Shino's going to meet Naruto at the back door so he can avoid the paparazzi. But you will need to stall them long enough for him to get around the corner. Also, we will need you to get Amaru inside as soon as possible to minimize publicity."

"No problem. As much as I dislike her, I'm willing to help out Dobe in any way."

"Okay. See you in a few."

He hangs the phone up and Naruto puts on a dark blue hoodie and covers his head. Sasuke drops him off in an alley and speeds off and pulls up in front of the club where Amaru is out front.

"Amaru! Sweetie! Happy Birthday babes!" Sasuke says giving her a hug. Amaru looks confused, "Sasuke where's Naruto?"

Sasuke looks directly at the paparazzi, "Oh snaps. Sorry guys. He's home with the family eating steak and ramen. Sponsored by Akimichi's and Ichiraku's." He gives a goofy thumbs up to the camera.

The crowd screams again as Sasuke and Amaru turn around seeing a limo pull up. Sasuke silently thanks God.

Ino steps out of her limo and waves to the crowd. She gives Amaru a hug and pats Sasuke's shoulder playfully.

Sasuke prepares to speak but Ino drags him and Amaru in the club not wanting to wait any longer.

Naruto does the secret knock on the door and Shino opens it. "I see you made it."

Naruto smiles taking off his hoodie and putting on a white blazer over his blue striped button down. "Yeah. Thanks Shino. I owe you one."

Shino chuckles and leads Naruto upstairs to the backstage area.

Ino is in VIP with Amaru when security tells her that her special guests have arrived. She nods to him and he escorts Sakura, Hinata and Hanabi to the VIP area.

Amaru sees them and waves as they wish her happy birthday. She turns back to the stage and listens to the music that Dj Rock Lee is playing.

Ino and the girls are chatting when Hinata goes to use the restroom. As she is leaving she hears Lee announce. "To the birthday girl Amaru we have a special surprise for you."

Everyone's attention turns to the stage as Kiba and Sasuke walk out. Hanabi cheers as loudly as the other fans making Ino giggle at her. Sakura shakes her head with a small smile.

Sasuke grabs the microphone. "Amaru. We have a surprise for you." He looks over to Amaru and notices Sakura. 'Whoa. Who's that?' he thinks but is brought back to reality by Kiba.

"Ladies and gentlemen...Naruto Uzumaki!!!"

Everyone cheers loudly as Naruto comes to the stage with a guitar strapped to his back.

He blows a kiss at Amaru and bumps fists with Kiba and Sasuke. "I hope you guys enjoy this one. It's coming from the next album and features a lot of my childhood friends. Let's rock guys."

Kiba plays chords on his keyboard as Shino blasts the drum set.

Naruto: Mic check. Can you hear me?
Gotta know if I'm coming in clearly.
Static through the speakers.
In a second your heart will be fearless.
Taken for granted.
Right now you can't stand it.
Break down. It's a showdown.
Got to scream it out loud.

Cause I'm not faking.
Girl I'm just sayinnnnnng.

All: Hey you. Hey you.
Now we're into something new.
Hey you. Hey you.
Now you're feeling like I do.
Come on. Shout it.
Let's leave the past behind us.
Come on. Shout it ouuuuuuuttttt.
Hey you.

Naruto(walking on the platform to VIP): Not open to suggestions.
I'm dreaming of dreaming of you and me dancing.
No one's interfering.
Gotta do it ourselves we don't need em.
As long as we're together.
Won't want nobody else baby.
So tell me if you're ready.
Cause tonight you will seeeee.

That I'm not faking.
Girl I'm just sayinnnnnng.

All: Hey you. Hey you.
Now we're into something new.
Hey you. Hey you.
Now you're feeling like I do.
Come on. Shout it.
Let's leave the past behind us.
Come on. Shout it ouuuuuuuttttt.

Sasuke(looking at Sakura): You're doubting me.
But you're trusting me.
And I made you see how to find your relief.
I don't know what to say.
Get on your way.
I gotta hear you screaaaaaam.

All: Hey you. Hey you.
Now we're into something new.
Hey you. Hey you.
Now you're feeling like I do.
Come on. Shout it.
Let's leave the past behind us.
Come on. Shout it ouuuuuuuttttt.
Hey you. Hey you.
Now we're into something new.
Hey you. Hey you.
Now you're feeling like I do.
Come on. Shout it.
Let's leave the past behind us.
Come on. Shout it ouuuuuuuttttt.
(the music stops)
Naruto(winking at Amaru): Hey youuuuuu.

The crowd erupts. Hanabi is clapping viciously. Sakura is blushing under the curious gaze of Sasuke. Ino notices this and smirks at him making him turn away.

Naruto speaks through the mic. "Happy Birthday Amaru." He blows a kiss her way and waves to the crowd. "Goodnight everybody."

Naruto leaves with Sasuke, Kiba and Shino. Hanabi attempts to follow them but is stopped by Sakura who is glaring at her. "Don't even think about it."

Hanabi sighs in defeat. Amaru smirks at her. "Awww you're a fan aren't you?"

Hanabi blushes.

Hinata took her purse back to the car and got lost somehow. She ends up in the alley behind the club and goes to the back door.

Naruto is rushing to get outside to meet up with Sasuke so they can hurry back to his house before anyone really notices.

He opens the door in a hurry and hears a loud, "Ow. Son of a bitch!"

He looks down in a panic and for the first time ever, sapphire meets lavender.