Introducing Me

A young raven haired boy jumps onto the stage at At&t Stadium in Arlington, TX. The deafening sound of the crowd's cheering causes him to chuckle a bit. He walks forward to the mic in the center of the stage and taps it twice.

He clears his throat and speak, "Uh...is this thing on?!" This, for some odd reason causes the crowd to go nuts. Sasuke looks at the band smiling and points to a few fans in the crowd as they scream his name.

"Hey hey. Now come on. I'm not who you guys came to see am I?"

They scream even more for the Uchiha. He walks to the edge of the stage and another voice from the back speaks up. "Hey Sasuke. Maybe you should give them a little preview of what's to come on my next album."

The girls in the crowd yell loudly at the sound of the mystery man's voice. Sasuke turns and looks behind him before pointing to the band. "You know what guys? He's got a point."

"Hit it!"

The music starts slowly as Sasuke walks to the edge of the platform and hums rhythmically. The girls ogle and coo at his presence and voice. Sasuke places the mic up to his mouth and sings confidently,

Once in a lifetime, means there's no second chaaaaance.
So I believe that you and meeee, should grab it while weeee caaaaan.

A feminine voice harmonizes with him,

Make it last foreveeeeer, and never give it baaaaaaaack

Sasuke: Its our turn and I'm loving where we're aaaaaat.

A platinum haired beauty comes out singing with Sasuke as the crowd screams louder for her.

Sasuke and Ino: Because this moment's really all we've haaaaaaaad.

Sasuke: Everyday, of our lives.

Ino: Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight.

Sasuke: Gonna run

Both: While we're young and keep the faaaaaaaith

Sasuke: Every daaaayyyyy

Both: From right now. Gonna use our voices and scream out loud.

Ino: Take my hand

Sasuke: Together we will celebrate

Ino: Celebrate

Both: Ohhhhh everydaaaayyyyyy.

They both stop singing and embrace before bowing swiftly to the crowd as the cheers get louder and louder. Sasuke smirks and Ino screams into the mic,

"Without any further ado. I, Ino Yamanaka"

"And I, Sasuke Uchiha..."

The fan girls scream louder at him saying his name (how cool IS Sasuke)

They both say together, "...give to you.....NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!!!"

The lights flash off as the two scurry off the stage. The spotlight lands solely on a microphone on its stand at the center of the stage. Footsteps can be heard as the crowd cheers louder and louder. Through the shadows, short spiky blond hair can be seen. He walks up with a orange and blue Nike jacket covering his white v-neck. He has on blue jeans and orange, white and black Nike Air Max with a fox emblem on the back. Around his neck, he wears a blue crystallized necklace that was given to him by his grandmother.