Mate

Hey awesome people! This is my first werewolf story that I have posted, so don't start to hate yet. Give me a chance! Anyways...

Chapter 1

Sam:

I stepped out of the black fancy car and looked at the school in front of me. It was gigantic, having a huge courtyard in front with multiple sidewalks, and trees outlining each one. The building had four levels, not including the roof, and each level had glass windows looking outside. It looked like a freaking castle!

I also remember passing five gigantic looking mansions and one big two-story house on our way here. This is going to be an exciting senior year.

The bell rang and instantly the yard was packed with loitering teenagers, chit chatting and gossiping about the latest news. The driver, an old man covered in wrinkles, got out of the black Lincoln and I followed him. I quickly grabbed my two suitcases and my backpack from the trunk.

"Walk straight ahead toward the first building, go inside, and take the first left. There you will meet the receptionist and she'll get you started." The man in the suit said sounding bored, as if he had recited it too many times. He then walked back to the driver's door.

"Thank you," I yelled and waved as he drove off, not bothering to tell me anything else. Hopefully I didn't forget anything in my seat or it'll feel really weird. I said to myself as I rolled my bags across the concrete walkway. I could feel people staring as I walked past a huge group of bubbly girls, oh please let them not notice me. I pleaded to anything and everyone as I kept my head up and walked toward the entrance.

Following the rules the old man gave me I took the first left turn and came face to face with a gigantic glass wall and door. I walked in and the receptionist lady explained that it was okay if I left my luggage here, and then pick it up later when I go to my dorm, yes dorm in high school, talk about money.

I set my bags down and grabbed the schedule that she just printed out, "You'll love it here," she explained, her voice as sweet as candy.

I smiled, more of a fake one, "Thank you very much, and I hope you're correct about that because I'm practically sweating all the water I drank today," I said chuckling.

"If you want we have a fringe in the back office," She said pointing behind her and slightly lifting off the chair.

I waved my hands like a lunatic as I reply, "No, I was kidding but thanks for the offer." I quickly turn around smashing into a girl with piping hot coffee. How do I know it's piping hot, well because all of it splashed onto my uniform. The white cotton medium length skirt was now covered in brown and was dripping onto the floor.

I mentally cursed my clumsiness and apologized as quickly as I could, "Well there goes my coffee," she said in a sad voice, I feel horrible, "but everything that just happened woke me up so its fine," she said smiling. How could anyone be fine with that when they had brown dots on their uniform too.

"Oh my," the reception said getting up.

"I'm sorry for the mess," I say bowing my head a little, why? Because it was respectful.

"Oh, it's fine but your uniforms," she said ushering us toward the back room, where she shut the door. "Here, you ladies can have another pair of uniforms," she said now looking through some cabinets. "However," she said toward me, "that kind of long skirt was the last of its kind so we only have short ones." She said holding up a skirt that would probably only pass my mid-thigh.

I smiled, not wanting to cause more trouble, "As long as everyone is fine if they see a little of my shorts underneath." I said as I took the skirt from her hands, and she carefully set the white button down shirts on the counter.