Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Jade P.O.V)

*The Next Morning*

I woke up to feel two arm wrapped around my waist holding me close. I started smiling like an idiot because I knew it was Perrie. I still don't know what happened last night and I really wanted to know but I respect Perrie and I am not going to pester her about it.

She will tell me when she is ready, I hope. So today we are going to the studio to work on our new album coming out at the end of the year. I am really excited because I think this is going to be a great album. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Perrie tightened her grip on me.

I think she is having a nightmare. I rolled over trying not to hurt her and when I faced her she had tears streaming down her face. My mama told me not to wake people up when they having a nightmare so I just watched her while she cried, winced and cringed in her sleep.

All of a sudden she sat up quickly screaming and sweating but while doing that she elbowed me in the face.

"OW!" I whined. Perrie turned her face to me and gave me a big hug and started crying again. She has been very emotional these last 24 hours and it scares me because I don't know why.

"Perrie please tell me what's wrong?" I said I wouldn't ask but I feel like I need to know.

"Jade *sob* I don't think *sob* I can't at the *sob* moment. Just please *sob* never leave me *sob* I am so sorry Jade" this must be something about me because twice she has told me not to leave her.

"Perrie has this something to do with last night?"

"Y-yeah"

"Please tell me babe, I can help you"

"J-Jesy, she l-l-loves y-you" SWEET NIBBLETS that's what is making Perrie upset. OH I get it now. Perrie think I will leave her for Jesy. I have to admit Jesy is stunning but Perrie, I just can't explain Perrie, and she is just amazing and gorgeous and magnificent. I love Perrie not Jesy.

"Aww Perrie, I will never ever leave you for anyone. I love you so much. I know this sounds cheesy but you are my everything Perrie. My world and everything in it. I would be mad to leave you. You are the most beautiful, most kind-hearted person I have ever met. Please Perrie believe me. I really mean it" I pleaded. All she did was smirk. Really? That is what she did? I am pouring my heart out and she is pulling faces.
"Jade I am sorry. I though you would leave me for Jesy because I am u-"I cut her off

"Perrie Louise Edwards don't you dare talk bad about yourself again. I love you for you." After we finished talking I gave her the most loving kiss I could give anyone. She lip my lip begging for entrance and I decided to tease her so I didn't let her in.

I felt her frown against the kiss and her hands travelled down my waist to my bum and she gave it a squeeze. This action made me gasp and she took the opportunity to slip her tongue in and explore my mouth.

(And you should know what comes next)

We laid there together breathing heavily this time we didn't go all the way (Tricked Ya Hahaha). We heard the door open and a gasp then running and crying. Oh great what now!

"Jade that was Jes" Perrie said with a sad tone to her voice. This is going to be difficult because we live next door to each other and on some nights I could get a bit loud ;) but anyway I feel bad for Jesy. I wouldn't like to someone else with the person you love after the have 'got it on'. Ugh I am stuck. I don't know what to do. Why is life so difficult and unfair?

*FINALLY, I have had so much school work and I started a story for English and ended up being about Camila and Lauren so ill put that up aswell but is anyone willing to make a cover for it?

OMG I love my mum so much!!! SHE BOUGHT ME KATY PERRY TICKES!!!!! HOLY MOFO!!!

Just to let everyone know.
YEAR 10 SUCKS!!!