Part One

You are on your way to Magcon. You're super excited because you're about to see your future husband Nash. You're calm but inside you're freaking out. "I can't believe I'm going to meet Nash"

You enter the room and see all the other girls excited as well. You feel a tap on your shoulder.

"Excuse me?" a voice says. 

You turn around and feel your heart stop. There he is. Your inspiration. The person who helped you when you were down. One foot in front of you. 

"Hi." He says, smiling.

"Hello." you say in a nervously.

" Can I give you something?" He asks.

"Sure." you reply in awe. He grabs your hand and takes you to a table. The table is full of Magcon merchindise. He picks up a Nashty shirt and grabs a pen. He writes his full signature and hands it to you saying, "For my #1 fan."

You take it and notice he's wearing the same shirt. "Would my inspiration mind signing my shirt?" he asks witha simle.

"of course not," you reply as you grab a pen.

He suddenly hugs you and whispers in to your ear, "I hope we can stay in touch." He kisses you on the cheek and walks away.

You wonder why he says 'keep in touch' and then you find the answer. Under his signature, he wrote his phone number.