Chapter 1

Lilly's Pov

I'm in my room drawing that I do all the time. My father left me and my mother when I was little, so my mother is always going out and getting drunk. I'm really johappy she doesn't take her anger out on me. I hate my life, I thought school was a place where I can get away from all of my problems, but really it's worse there than here. When it's 7:30 I grab my school bag and head to school. When I get there I walk inside and head over to my locker. Some girls are laghing at me calling me and gly loser, I just walk down the hall pretending that I can't hear what they are saying. After I get my things into my locker I head to my first class early. I take my seat and just plug in my headphones and just listen to music until the bell rings. 

when school is over I grab my things from my locker and walk out the door. Outside of the school is my bully John and his two friends blake and alex. I try walking a different way but alex and blake block me from leaving. " where do you think you are going lilly. " John asks. " I'm going home where do you think I'm going. " I say. He walks over to me. " you're not going home just yet. " John says. He punches me in the face and I fall to the ground putting my hand on my cheek. He walks over to me and kicks me in the stomach. All three of them start to kick me over and over. " Get away from her. " I hear someone say. Thank god someone was here, I couldn't take all of the pain anymore. The three boys run off and the person comes walking over to me. I look up and it's my teacher mrs. Anderson. " You ok Lilly. " Mrs Anderson asks. I give her a smile and nod my head yes. She helps me up off of the ground. " Here let me take you home. " Mrs. Anderson says. We walk over to her car and get inside. 

We make it to my house and I tell her thanks. " thanks Mrs. Anderson. " I say with a smile on my face. " you are verry welcome, I'm going to have a talk with those boys and their parents. " Mrs. Anderson says. I nod my head and walk over to my house. I walk inside and my mom is sitting at the table drunk. I hurry and walk upstairs so she doesn't start anything with me. I get out my drawings and draw some more. A few tears escape my eye while I'm drawing. I start to get tired so I put my drawings up and head to bed.