Gwen briefly interrupts him "Babe what are you saying?"

"Gwen I love you in a way I have never dreamed of being able to love anyone but until now I have not been able to truly show you how much...please Gwen...let me show you...let me love you tonight..." when he finishes his sentences he tries to read her emotion

She looks up at him with so much love in her eyes but she is at a loss for words...she is speechless, so she does the next best thing.

Gwen gently runs her hands along his scruff and pulls his lips to hers hoping he will get the message that she wants nothing more than for him to make love to her.

Blake is no fool...he gets the message loud and clear as he returns the kiss instantly. They have kissed before, hell they have made out like teenagers, but this kiss is more. This kiss is full of love and passion; this kiss is a message to one another that there is no going back now. After tonight it is Blake and Gwen against the world.

He slowly pulls away and take her by the hand. He leads her to their bed and sits her on the end of the bed. Blake stand there between Gwen's long legs looking down at her simply admiring her beauty.

"Gwen if at any time you are uncomfortable or not feeling well please do not hesitate to tell me okay. I don't want to push you like I said...all I want to do is show you how much I love you."

Gwen looks at him, nods her approval, and reaches up to the button on his blue shirt. She thinks to herself that he needs more blue shirts because damn if he doesn't look fine as hell in them.

She starts to unbutton the top button and slowly goes down the row one by one. Now she has seen him shower in the morning but seeing him before her right now is doing something to her insides that she has never felt before. With his shirt open she can see his chest and lord help her if it doesn't turn her on even more. She places her hands on Blake's chest and slides them around trying to memorize ever plane of it.

Blake takes her hand and moves them to her sides as he takes a hold of her shirt and lifts it over her head revealing the black lace bra underneath. He runs his hands down her arms and gently lifts her to him as he begins his decent to her jeans. He unbuttons her jeans and slides them down her body and off her legs one by one.

"Damn" he says to himself..he wonders how he got so lucky. He can feel himself growing in his jeans and he knows if he doesn't get them off soon it could start to hurt.

He starts to unbutton his own jeans and Gwen grabs his hands and moves them away..."Let me Blake please"

She slides his jeans down his legs and he steps out gingerly so he doesn't put too much weight on her.

He gently lays her back onto the bed and hovers over her body. She reaches up to him bringing her lips to his. As they explore each others mouths Blake reaches around her back and removes her bra. He pulls away and begins to explore her body. He has made it his goal to learn every square inch of her a feat he is definite will take lots of practice. He kisses the crook of her neck and he hears her giggle.

"Oh you like that baby girl?" he files the information away for the future

He continues his exploration as he takes her left breast into his mouth. Gwen gasps "ohhh" and arches into him. No man has ever been this gentle with her.

Blake takes his time as he now moves to her right breast, taking her nipple in his mouth; sucking on it until he hears Gwen moan in pleasure.

He slowly moves down her chest to her navel and runs his tongue around it in a way she never thought could be sensual. Blake looks up at her as he starts to move closer to her thighs. "Are you okay baby?" he asks "Oh my god yes...please don't stop"