My inspiration

Blake stirs in bed realizing that Gwen isn't there. He rubs his eyes sitting up looking around the room but she is nowhere to be seen. He looks at his phone seeing it's only 3 am. He gets up and goes in search of her. He doesn't have to look very far though. As he makes his way down the hall he sees the door to the studio cracked and the light shining into the hallway. Blake pushes the door open slightly peeking his head around the corner. He sees her sitting at the table with a sketch book.

"Gwen" he says pushing the door the rest of the way open. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I couldn't sleep thought I would come do some sketches for work."

Blake walks up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist but she flinches. She has never flinched at his touch before. It's then that he pulls back and looks at her sketch. It is a girl wearing clothes that look torn and dirty. She is crying and her arms are wrapped around herself. Blake starts stringing everything together. She flinched at his touch, the girl in the picture is crying, she wasn't in bed with him, and she has always told him how calming his presence was for her. Blake's heart is breaking. He has to make her say it but he doesn't want her to.

"Gwen is everything ok? Last night. You don't regret it do you?"

Gwen whips around a look of surprise maybe even fear on her face. Blake had backed away from her and was leaning up against the wall. She is instantly on her feet dropping the pencil on the table without taking her eyes off Blake. She walks over to him placing her hands on his cheeks and pulling him into a kiss that she quickly tries to escalate by pushing her tongue against his lips. As much as Blake's natural reaction is to give into his desire, he pushes her back.

"You didn't answer me. I need to know. Do you regret what we did last night?"

"Absolutely not. That's what I was trying to show you. Last night was the most amazing, magical thing I have even been apart of. I don't regret one ounce of it. I love you Blake."

Blake releases a breath. He reaches forward pulling her into him. They get as close to one another as possible.

"I love you too Gwen so much. Now why don't you tell me what is bothering you."

She tries to withdraw and pull away but he only holds her tighter.

"Hey Gwen don't pull away, talk to me."

"Blake he is right you could do so much better than me. I mean look at me. I have very little hair, I'm way skinnier than anyone should ever be, and I don't have any stamina. I know you wanted to go again last night." The last part came out quieter than the rest

"Gwen when I look at you I don't see the lack of hair. I see the chocolate eyes that sparkle every time the light hits them just so. I see a smile that when it's directed at me reaches all the way to your eyes, making my heart stop. You are beautiful Gwen and I mean that. As for wanting to go again, I won't lie I would have loved to have gone again. However, I don't think I could ever get enough of you, whether we go for one round or twenty I'm always gonna want more."

"Thank you. I have dreamed of a man like you my whole life. I'm so broken but little by little you're putting me back together. I love you so much."

Gwen pushes up onto her toes pressing her lips to his before laying her head on his chest. They stand there for a minute;Blake rubbing circles on her back. He can feel the tension exiting her body.

"Gwen let's go back to bed ok. You need to sleep."

Gwen hums in agreement and let's Blake guide her back to their bed. Blake stays awake until he is sure Gwen is asleep. He wanted to make sure he was there if she needed him.