The daycare she worked at had different color shirts for each day. Since today was Monday she grabbed the daycares printed red shirt that had her name on it. She grabbed a pair of dark wash jeans and her all red huaraches.

She went into her dresser and grabbed her matching red bra and panty set. She had a thing about color coordinating. She put them on then moisturized with a random lotion and baby oil. She got dressed and put her robe back on so she didn't get anything on her clothes.

She sat at her vanity and did her simple makeup routine that included her filling in her eyebrows, mascara, a little concealer and contour, winged eye liner, and Carmex.

She then moved on to her hair. Since she washed it last night it was in its natural curly state. Darnell sprayed some leave in conditioner in it hydrating her curls and did a half up half down style. She couldn't really leave it free and wild because most of the babies would try to pull on it if she wasn't paying attention to their little hands.

Darnell checked the time seeing she was right on time at 7:30. Finally she added some stud earrings and her Apple Watch. She grabbed her purse and threw everything in it and headed downstairs. She made sure she grabbed her gym bag for later and locked up.

Before getting to work she stopped at Publix grabbing her a fruit salad, orange juice, and water to snack on now and a salad for her lunch. Ten minutes later she pulled up to work, parked and threw away her trash from her breakfast.

As she was walking to the entrance she bumped into someone not paying attention trying to find her key card to get into the building. When she looked up she was greeted with the face of King asshole himself. She rolled her eyes, scoffed, and kept walking.

"Good morning to you too ma."

Blowing out a heavy sigh Darnell turned around acknowledging Don. "How many times do I have to tell you I'm not your ma. My name is Darnell. If you can't understand that then don't speak to me."

"Damn. Do you speak to all your kids parents like that?" Don said with a smirk and a confused face enjoying getting her mad so easily.

"No just the assholes." Darnell spit back through gritted teeth not wanting to talk to loud in case children walked while she was talking.

"Oh really. Since I'm such an asshole maybe my child shouldn't be in your class."
Darnell raised her eye brows and was taken back from what he assuming.

"Are you trying to imply that because I don't like you that I would do something to Kaydence. If you are you really are crazy. It's not her fault that her father is full of shit. Kaydence is the sweetest child in my class. I would never purposely neglect her due to your stupidity."

Darnell looked at Don again and could feel her heat rising she had to get away from him before she really snapped on him.

"Whatever. Do whatever you want. Just know I'm the best teacher in this place. So if you want what's best for Kaydence you'll think twice about your threats."

With that Darnell slid her employee card and walked away from Don. She couldn't believe he really thought she would hurt Kaydence because of her dumbass father. Even though Darnell wasn't suppose to Kaydence was her favorite child in her class. She always gave her a little bit more time and attention. Kaydence always had a smile on her face and she never gave her a hard time through out the day.

Darnell spoke to her coworkers as she headed to the teacher lounge to put her lunch away. When she was done she headed to her class to unlock her class door and put her stuff up so she could get ready for her kids to arrive.

A couple of minutes later Don walked in putting Kay's belongings in her cubby that had her name and picture on it. He took her over to her crib and laid her down letting her sleep a little more.

Don felt a little bad for how he talked to Darnell. As Darnell walked around getting everything situated Don watched as Darnell's hips switched and how beautiful she looked with little makeup.

"Stop starring its rude."

"My bad m-...Darnell."

Darnell stopped what she was doing and turned around looking at Don.

"Can I help you with something?" Darnell said a little irritated.

"Um I just wanted to apol-..."

"It's alright. I'm over it." Darnell lied. She just wanted Don to be out of her class.

"Aight see you later."

"Yeah Okay." Darnell said waiving him off not really paying him much attention.

Finally Don left and more parents came in to drop their kids off. All together Darnell had 8 babies in her class. They were all one year olds and she prided herself on keeping them on a strict routine while they were with her. She made sure they were able to interact with each other and they had some type of educational activity everyday.

Soon all her kids were in class and she could finally get the day started. She shook off all the bad vibes Don brought her way this morning and turned on her positive attitude and headed into her routine.