Almost There

It had been a week since the incident and Sebastian literally didn't let me out of his sight when worked from home, and when he had to go to the office he made go with him, but today I was lucky he had a super important meeting and the others didn't want me sitting in on it so I had so freedom for at least an hour. I knew exactly where I was going to with my little bit of freedom, Sebastian kept his keys on his so I dialed up an uber I wanted to be back before Sebastian got out of his meeting.

"Hi, What room is Hudson Gorman in?" I asked the nurse and she typed away at her computer producing a number, I thanked her looking at the signs and following it to my destination. I was almost free of all the things that had held me back, I was almost rid of all the people who did me harm and then I could l truly look forward to starting my new life. Walking into the room I scoffed at the flowers and cards that riddle the room, I wondered if these people knew this man was a rapist, touchy the bandaid on my neck I leaned over him all I wanted to do was wrap my hands around his neck until he flatline but I knew that wasn't me.

I stepped back when he opened his eyes and peered at me, but I step back up ready to close this chapter. He tried reaching out but I side stepped him once more taking a deep breathe.

"Don't you dare touch me, you are going to listen and then you and your fucking family are going to leave me and my family alone. As soon as you are out of this hospital I never want here or see you again, you better call your family up and tell them to get their shit and get the fuck out of Utah. You tried to take my happiness and I'm here to tell you, you lost. If you truly loved me like you said you would've known if you just struck up a conversation I would of entertained it, instead you tried to take my innocence and I'm not talking about my virginity I'm talking about my peace of mind. That night almost 6 years ago I thought that my life was going to end, I thought I was going to raped and I would never come back from that even if I did live, and then just a week ago you had me feeling the same times 10x. As soon as I got home all I wanted to was hide, I didn't want Sebastian to see me I didn't want my friends to see me, but I remember I wasn't the monster you were. You almost took me away from my family you almost took me from my future, but I'm here to tell you I won. You didn't break and you will never break after today I will never think about you again, and if I have to think about you again be damn sure it won't be pretty for you. Fuck you Hudson." I patted his rib hard liking the sound of his pain glad to be done with this monster. Walking out the hospital I couldn't help the smile that graced my face. The resentment for my mother, sister, and even Hudson washed away I was over them, and anyone who treat me as less than. I knew I would still have my moments of weakness it was just who I was, but I was going to try and fight them to the best of my abilities and I knew I had people in my court who would help me.

Getting back to the office I cursed when I saw the look on Heather's face letting me know Sebastian was out of his meeting, knocking on the door I heard his voice beaconing me in.

"Where were you? I got out my meeting early and you were nowhere to be found. You had me worried sick!" I expected him to be mad but instead I was met with worry causing me to feel bad.

"I'm sorry... I went out to get food and I went to see Hudson and before you get mad, it was to tell him he didn't get to me and to fuck all the way off. Okay now yell out me." I closed my eyes ready to get told off but instead, I was pulled into his muscular arms.

"I'm not mad...okay I'm a little mad but I'm more happy you are okay. Do you feel at peace?"

"Actually I do. I'm ready to take on the world with you, no drama no creepos just pure bliss." I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him and he quickly lifted me up placing me on his giant desk, kissing the crap out of me. When we finally pulled away, I looked into his eyes so happy this was the man I get to spend the rest of my life with.

"Now we are both going to Vegas for a parties but we aren't staying in the same hotel and of Vae doesn't want us to even see each other, so how are we going to see each other because I like I'm going to be horny." We both laughed I had become a lot more open with my sex drive and need for him.

"Trust me baby we will make time." He slapped my thighs before pulling me off the desk bending me over it.

******************************************************