Country Club

"Okay but I don't understand why you can't come?" I questioned Sebastian while I putting on my earrings. I was getting ready to have brunch with my future mother in law and best friends so we could get some more planning done and get the invitations sent out.

"I'm going to keep my dad company, he's been complaining that all mom talks about is the wedding and he wants a break." Sebastian laughed coming up behind me "You look beautiful like usual."

"Whatever... sweet talk will get you nowhere." I turned around to face "Fine leave me alone to plan everything by myself..." I fake pouted looking down like a kicked puppy, causing Sebastian to laugh even harder.

"Won't my mom and your friends be there to help you? Besides aren't you the one always saying I'm no help. You know I would love to go babe but.. well to be honest I fucking hate country clubs."

I crossed my arms 'So you just going to let me go to one?"

"YUP. Now you might want to hurry and finish getting ready so you won't be late." We both laughed and I rolled my eyes going to find the dress I wanted to wear for the today, and I still needed to pick up my friends.

***********************************************

"So the florist has picked out the most beautiful arrangement with my help of course." Giselle laughed sipping on her momsa.

We had all ordered our food and were now waiting for it arrive, going over wedding plans.

"Okay Mrs. Giselle, I would love to continue this talk but... it's kind of hard when we have people STARING AT US." Nevaeh said the last part really loud making sure people heard, and heard they did from the sound of their scuffs.

Giselle laughed "Don't worry about these bitter ass woman. Most of them either wanted to be with my son, even the old ass married ones or wanted their daughters to be; they are just mad that my son never wanted known of their crusty stuck up asses. You would think high class society would know it's rude stare." Giselle gracefully turned around in her seat and stared right back, causing the people to turn their attention back where it needed to be; not on us. "Okay, back to business."

I swear if I wasn't wedding planning, I was stress eating because of the wedding planning, it was becoming a never ending cycle. Like now as soon as the food was put in front of me I went to town.

"Sooo you pregnant or nah?" Tyler asked starting on his poached eggs, I rolled my eyes before looking up to see four pairs of question eyes.

"For the last time I am not pregnant, nor will I be getting pregnant anytime soon. This is stress eating. Now let's eat and then get some more planning done, people are already RSVPing left and right."

****************************************************

"So I was thinking of having both Phi Phi and Sammy being the flower girls and JJ being the ring bearer." I smiled thinking about how cute my nieces and nephew were going to look.

GiGi nodded "I love that idea! But what about little Chanel?" As soon as the words left her mouth my face fell and the happiness among us shifted to somber, but luckily this crew didn't allow me to wallow in my family woes to long and we shifted gears.

"Giselle! Oh my gosh haven't seen you here in forever! We've missed you at the last fundriser meeting." Giselle rolled her eyes looking pasted Sia to eye a scrawny white woman.

"Jane..." That was all my future mother in law said before reverting her eyes back to us, but Jane didn't get the fact that she was just dismissed.

"Who are your.... Friends" she bit out the last part as if it pained her, I know not all rich people were bitchy but the ones I always seemed to run into were.

GiGi let out a deep sigh "These are my children and we are kind of busy planning a wedding, so if you'll excuse us."

"OH YES! I heard you handsome son was getting married. I'm still waiting for my invite in the mail, I would of though it would get there around the same time as our friends but I guess the post office is slacking." This Jane woman laughed and I could see Giselle just getting more and more irritated.

"It's because you weren't invited. Also I stopped going to those fundraiser meeting when you ladies decided that building a new exclusive resort was more important than building an actual shelter to help people. So like I said we are busy planning a wedding and you are interrupting so please get gone." The woman huffed and puffed but quickly returned from wherever she came from, but she was the first of many who came up interrupting her brunch some were really nice and sweet and others were just plain rude one even had the nerve to comment and call us the help, and it was hard trying to keep both Giselle and Vae from hopping over the table. I know knew why Sebastian hated this place, people here were noisy as fuck.

*************************************

"Well that went well. We got a lot accomplished but don't forget next week we will be going to New York to look at dresses for everyone. I'll ask your Moni what CHanel's dress size is just in case the little one can make it." Giselle kissed us on our cheeks as the valets pulled up with our cars, and she tipped each of them, getting into her car.

"I want to be here when I grow up." Tyler looked off in awe and we all nodded.

"Anastasia!" I heard my name being called and turned to see where it was coming from, my face turning into a frown when I saw the person's face.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DAMN MANDY! BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH A FILLER CHAPTER! Idk my muse comes and goes and I feel like this is a jumbled mess, but I really wanted to put something out for you guys. I apperciate you guys so much and thank for reading my stories. One day I'll edit these and make them even better because you guys really do deserve the best from me, and I hate feeling like I'm not giving it to you.