"What did she say?" She stood as she put the magazine away.

"She doesn't know yet,but she will let me know what the results next week." I said as I walked back to the car with my mom. She nodded as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

Once we got home, I went to the kitchen and open the fridge. My mom walked in and put her keys on the counter.

"So what are you doing tonight?" My mom asked as she grabbed the crackers  from the cabinet.

I grabbed a water bottle and closed the fridge. "Um..I'm not sure ..why." I ask curiously.

My mom shrugged as she ate her cracker."I don't want you stay here alone everyday while I'm at work at night. I want you to go to Mariana's or Corey's house."

I groaned. "Mommmmm..I'll be fine. I am going to be 16 in a few months. I've been alone here for almost 2 years and nothing happen to me."

She shook her head."No no no. I worry about you a lot and I can't focus things. Text Corey and tell him that you're going to his house tonight. I'll talk to his mom in a bit"

"But mom ...what about my stuff..I cant bring everything with me to his house or Mariana's .

My mom thought for a second. " How about this...you can go to their house for a week then another week they can come here."

I sighed and nodded. I took out my phone from my pocket and open the message.

Me:baby....I'm going to your house tonight. My mom doesn't want me to stay here alone."

Boo🐻💕: sure no problem babe. Need a ride?

Me: noo it's ok baby, my mom is dropping me off.

Boo🐻💕: alright baby girl, I'll see you later. Love youuu xoxoxo 💖

I smiled at the text he send me. He is deeply in love with me. He could not stop loving me.

Me: love you 2 boo 💕💕

"Ok honey I already call his mom and she happy to have you come. Get your stuff ready and we'll leave at 7 pm." She said as she put her crackers away.

I nodded as I walked upstairs to my room. I packed everything in my purple backpack; clothes, shoes, toothbrush,some makeup, and my phone charger. I lay down on the bed as I turned on the t.v.

* 7:00 *

"Come on Janine! Let's go!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I got out of the bed and grabbed my backpack. I turned off the light and closed the door as I leave the room.

I walked downstairs and see my mom waiting for me. "Ok mom. Lets go"

My mom nodded as we both got in the car. The whole ride was silent. We didn't have a conversation. There's nothing wrong between us. We've been like sometimes and it's not that bad.

Once we arrived to Corey's, my mom parked in the garage. "Ok sweetheart, be good and I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Love you."