Late For School

Hi. I'm Matt. 17 year old Arctic Wolf, and I always hate it when I have a dream I clearly enjoy, and my mother interrupts it. About that dream? Lets uhh...not talk about it. I have my secrets, and uhh...so do you. Sorry to open up to a complaint, but I don't always have great days. High school is a bust, no girls like me, I have very few friends and don't even hardly have that many classes with them. Not to mention, I'm failing Algebra II, and its only second quarter. Now where we're we?

       "Hey bud, wake up! Breakfast is ready, and you only got 30 minutes to get ready!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. I didn't most of what she said, but I did hear I had 30 minutes to get ready. "I'm coming!" I yelled, hurrying over to get my boxers on. I rushed over to a drawer and grabbed a pair of blue jeans, and a black and grey v-neck. I took a minute to look at myself in the mirror I had on my closet door.

       I wasn't the hottest, most muscular, most sexy Wolf of my school, but I was alright. I had my fair share of girlfriends, and some awkward encounters with some guys around my school. For looks, I'm 5 foot 11 inches tall, have snow white fur and black paw pads, black nose, everything like that. I only weigh 131 LBS, so I wasn't very heavy. I laid on the lean side, which was great for sports. I took Gym class nearly every year I could have it, and luckily, I made it this year. Today was dodgeball day! Thursday, so that's good.

     It was winter for now, February. That meant snow days, and there was a warning for heavy snow for Friday, so the school moved dodgeball day...great. Nothing to do at home but be stuck inside. The weather outside was cold, even for me. I tried going snowboarding, but it wasn't snowy enough yet. "Matt! Get down already! Breakfast is getting cold!" My mom reminded.

      I decided to hurry down to the bathroom, and take a quick shower. I had about 25 minutes...to shower, comb my fur, fluff my tail, eat breakfast. Sheesh. I took off my clothes, revealing what abs I did have, and my snow white fur to the warm water. The water soothed my fur as I washed, taking a bar of soap to myself, moving to my chest, armpits, sides, groin. I took shampoo to my head, conditioning it as I rubbed it in, my claws combing out my fur as it lathered down. I hurriedly rinsed myself, stepping out to get a towel to dry myself off.

       I quickly shook the towel over myself, drying rather quickly and fluffing my tail before I slipped on my clothes. I took a fast second as I fumbled for my headphones and my phone, flipping over to, "Do What You Want" by Ok Go. Ready for a morning! I spiked my front fur a bit, giving it a punk rocker look, as it seemed the girls that did like me seemed to adore it. I'm definitely one to pleasure others, in more ways than just friends.

       I made my way, sprinting down the stairway to my mom, who had breakfast ready. Today was eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, and toast. I gladly took a plate, as I sat at the table, hurrying down my food. I looked at the time, which said, "7:32" which meant, to not be tardy like the twenty times before, I'd have to eat in 10 minutes, and rush to my car and hurry to school for first hour biology. My mom watched me with a smile, petting my head and telling me, "What a handsome son of mine. I love you." With her soothing voice.

       Granted, I love my mom, but she can be embarassing sometimes. "Love ya too mom!" I said, finishing up my breakfast before heading off to my car. I took a minute to grab my bag, make sure I had everything, then I headed off. "Okay...that's everything!" I gleefully said. I hopped into my car, a 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR I restored a bit. I fired it up, turning to blast some music before I headed out of the garage.