What are the signs' powers if they were heroes/villains👊

Aries: Hero: Bullet time. You can slow down time in order to fight an increadible speed, making it impossible to hit or shoot you.//Villain: Invulnerability. You are impervious to any harm, requiring extreme measures in order to hurt you.

Taurus: Hero: Atmokinesis. You can control the weather, allowing you to control many aspects of nature itself.//Villain: Seismic power. You have the ability to create seismic shocks or earyhquakes at will.

Gemini: Hero: Intangibility. You have the power to be impossible to percieve by any of the senses.//Villain: Molecular dissipation. You can make sny object vanish into thin air and absorb its energy.

Cancer: Hero: Clairvoyance. You have the ability to perceive events that are taking place elsewhere or sense places that are not in view.//Villain: Summoning. You can csll animals, creatures or otherwordly beings for assistance.

Leo: Hero: Danger sense. You are aware of approaching danger before it reveals itself.//Villain: Probability manipulation. You have the power to alter the outcomes of things that require luck or occurrence of unusual phenomena.

Virgo: Hero: Power fields. You can create transparent or invisible shields as a method of protection.//Villain: Banishing. You can send a person somewhere else, usually to trap them or keep them away.

Libra: Hero: Orbing. You have the ability to teleport from place to place with magical orbs surrounding you.//Villain: Omnilinguslism. You can decipher any known language and learn any being's language, alien included, through physical touch.

Scorpio: Hero: Umbrakinesis. You can mentally repulse photons to create shadow or darkness an move objects via shadow.//Villain: Possession. You are able to take control of the body and the mind of someone else, temporarily leaving your own body for theirs.

Sagittarius: Hero: Cross-dimensional travel. You have the ability to travel through any alternate dimansions.//Villain: Molecular combustion. You are able to speed up molecules, basically in order to blow things up.

Capricorn: Hero: Cryokinesis. You can reduce the kinetic energy of atoms in order to lower temperature. This is often used to control, generate or absorb ice.//Villain: Grim reaping. You have the ability to kill or mortally wound someone through touch.

Aquarius: Hero: Portal creation. You have the power to create wormwholes in time and space.//Villain: Phasing. You have the ability to pass through solid objects.

Pisces: Hero: Wishing. You have the ability to wish for anything and that wish comes true.//Villain: Reality warping. This gives you the ability to change and mold reality itself.

Δεν ξέρω για εσάς, πάντως μου άρεσαν τα δικά μου😍👌 Το Hero μου θυμίζει τον Sisco και το δεύτερο τον Barry (βλέπει κανείς The Flash;😍 Όχι;😞 Καλά...😔)

Qotc:

Τι υπερδύναμη θα θέλατε να έχετε; Εγώ τηλεπάθεια (αν και έχω ήδη με μερικούς😅 Δοκιμασμένο αρκετές φορές✔😂)