Chapter Three: A Song Just For You!

Jennifer's POV
After we read the information about EXO-M, we went to Spotify to search the songs that EXO-M sang together. We saved all of those songs in a playlist we named as "EXO Fever" and listened to all of the songs that we had. All of us had a total of sixty seven songs that were sung by both EXO-M and EXO-K. That's when Zara had an idea and said,

"Girls, why don't we make a song just for EXO-M! Would that be anything beyond amazing?" Zara said and smiled sweetly. Laura's eyes lit up and she said,

"That would be awesome!" Laura said and cheered. Zara got her rainbow colored pens and got out some paper. We started writing our song using our favorite colors so we could know right away which part we were supposed to sing. After twenty minutes, we had a really nice song just for EXO-M. All of us ran to Olivia's room and knocked on her door. Olivia opened the door and said,

"Hey girls! What do you have there?" Olivia asked us while looking at the song we were holding. We all giggled dreamily.

"It's our song for EXO-M!" Zara said and smiled sweetly. Olivia clapped her hands and read our song. After a while, Olivia hugged all of us and said,

"Oh my music and magic! You girls are so talented! I'm definitely sure EXO-M will love the song you made!" Olivia said and smiled cutely. We went back to our room and Laura went back to her house since we just had a play date together.

"Let's listen to EXO-M's songs again!" I suggested. The girls agreed and listened to different EXO-M songs.

"Aaaa! Watashi wa koi ni Ruhan! (Aaaah! I love Lu Han!)" Zara said and giggled dreamily since she was looking at a photo of Lu Han. It was already night time so we all ate dinner, took a shower, brushed our teeth and went to sleep. In our dreams, we all met EXO-M in person and we went crazy just seeing them!

Zara's POV
I woke up early today. I had a dream that I met Lu Han. But it wasn't the normal him because in my dream, Lu Han was a prince! My dream started out when me, my sisters, and Laura were going to move to a new place. When we got there, the house looked old and worn out (like a haunted house). All of us were scared since we heard unusual sounds coming from the house. We slept in the house for two weeks and found out that the house was really haunted.

But suddenly one night, we meet six princes (EXO-M) who were actually ghosts. They weren't evil and instead, they promised to protect us, no matter what they did. We fell in love with them and so did they. All of the six princes told us their names and we told them ours. The next few days were so happy because we got to dance with them (like, seriously, who can afford to dance with a ghost prince? Haha!)

But later on, we found out that the boys all had evil twins who were going to kill them. The boys keep us safe and let us run away while they got killed for the sake of protecting us. We were devastated, knowing that the kindest, most handsome people of this world had died for six ordinary girls. The boys were reborn and we reunite with them again! Yay! When I woke up, I was jumping up and down until my sisters woke up.

"Are you excited for an EXO-M concert because it seems like you are!" Arianna joked. I smiled sweetly and said,

"Did you have the same dream as mine?" I asked Arianna and giggled cutely. Arianna laughed and said,

"Oh! The dream where EXO-M are princes? Definitely!" Arianna said and winked at me. I just smiled sweetly and giggled cutely.