Kabuto's Little Imouto (A Naruto Fan Fiction)

..... Ak! This is my third time writing this! if Wattpad delets it again, I am not even going to try and write this! Ugh.... I sound whiny don't I? hehe, lol...

Prologue

—-

A hooded figure leaps over the rooftops of Konoha, the waxing moon lighting her way. She leaps over a particularly tall fence and glances worriedly over her shoulder to see if they are still in pursuit.

"Kusso (shit)," the hooded figure cusses when she catches sight of the handful of men that was sent after her and the child in her arms. She picks up her speed when she catches sight of her destination- the Konoha Orphanage.

The hooded figure reaches the porch and gently lays down the child that was in her arms. The hooded figure gives the child a kiss and a silver heart shaped necklace, "Gomen'nasai (sorry) my little one," she apologizes quickly.

She knocks on the door twice- hoping that it was enough for the people inside to come. The hooded figure looks up- taking note that the men in pursuit are close. She leaves, hoping to confuse the men and have them follow after her trail and not her child's.

The hooded figure leads them to the forests, just as it seemed like she was going to lose them she trips over a random branch. The hooded figure struggles to her feet, but her left ankle was twisted at an odd angle.

"Well, well, well, it looks like we have finally caught you, " a dark slithery voice says, the men that were chasing her jumps down from the trees that they were in.

"Orochimaru."

"Is that all you say to your old sensei?" Orochimaru asks, stepping from the shadows into the moonlight, his snake - like eyes glowing. The hooded woman does not respond, she just scrambles back, her ankle swollen and red- obviously broken.

"So where did you put the child?" Orochimaru asks.

"Like I would tell a fool like you," the women scoffs, still scrambling back until she hit the roots of a tree. Orochimaru grins sadistically and easily strides up to the women, bending down slightly he grabs her by the throat and lifts her up.

"I am going to ask you again, Nori Uchiha. Where is the child?" The woman- Nori Uchiha scratches at Orochimaru's hands, gasping for air. She bites her tongue and blood wells up in her mouth. She spats it onto his face.

"You will never find her," Nori growls, feeling weak, due to the lack of oxygen. Orochimaru lets out a hiss and kills the Uchiha woman, seething with anger.

"I will find her, and one day she will be mine," Orochimaru growls, furious.

-

The orphanage's front door opens with a loud creek, behind it stood a nun with orange hair, she squints through the dark of night, a little boy behind her wearing oversize circle glasses.

"Nonou, look there is an akachan (baby)" the little boy says to the nun, pointing to the baby that the Uchiha woman had left on the porch. Nonou gasps and picks up the baby who was starting to cry.

"Shhh... it is okay little one, it is okay," Nonou murmers quietly, "Nao," the nun reads, looking at the little heart shaped silver necklace on the baby's neck.

"Are we keeping it?" the little boy asks hopefully, he looked no older than four years old.

"Yes Kabuto, the orphanage will be keeping her. Her name is Nao," Nonou says to the young grey haired boy beside her.

"Can she be my imouto?" Kabuto asks hopefully, looking up at the nun.

"Of course, " Nonou says smiling down at Kabuto, "but isn't it past curfew?"

Kabuto gasps as he looks at a nearby clock finally realizing what time it was- it was nearly midnight...

"I need to go to bed, good night NonOU-san, Nao-chan. Have a good night's sleep!" Kabuto yells over his shoulder, rushing to go to his bed.

—-

Yeah... it was longer and more detailed than wattpad just decided to delete it- twice!!!

Well anyway, I was playing around with this idea for awhile and I really wanted to write it down before I forgot...

Well anyway- vote & comment, they always bring a smile to my face! And check out my other book if you like this one....

How was it, great, okay, totally awful?

***not edited***