I nudged him “Liam wake up boy.”

He shook his head annoyed then opened his eyes. They met mine and he smiled. I didn’t since I still remembered where we all were.

Liam’s eyes widened and he sat up. I did too.

Liam looked down to his left passed me and saw Harry and Zayn. He looked to his right and saw Niall and Louis.

Louis looked pretty snug in his hood and him being buried in the sand. I chuckled and Liam stood up. He went to wake up the others.

I grabbed a nearby fallen branch and broke off extra stuff to make a crutch for myself.

I stood up with the help of someone else.

It was Louis and he smiled down at me when I looked at him.

“I think you guys are bad luck for me.” I said. Louis smiled wider.

“Well sorry Love but what can we say? We’re bad boys.” He whispered in my ear.

“What do you want to do now?” Harry asked.

“Unpack since we haven’t got anything better to do.” Niall answered sleepily.

The boys looking through the luggage, which didn’t belong to us, while I checked out the island.

I started going into the forest.

“Wait don’t go in there we don’t know what lurks in it!!” Zayn pointed out. I walked back to them.

“Anything important in there?” I asked them.

“No just a bunch of clothes.” Niall spoke. They opened the last case and we came into luck. It was a doctor’s case filled with medication and supplies.

Harry threw the bottle of ibuprofen at me and I caught it. I took some.

I laid in the sand waiting for it to start helping. 30 minutes later I could walk much better.

We set up camp closer to the forest to avoid the waters tide.

As the rest of the day went on we sat around together talking getting to know each other.

We were going through 20 questions and it was my now.

Zayn asked the first question “Favorite color?”

“Green.”

“Favorite song?”

“Ever After by Marianas Trench.”

“Country?”

“Italy.”

“Why?” Louis asked curiously, wow I didn’t know they were actually paying attention to me.

“Because it’s a beautiful place. Have you ever been?” I asked the boys. They nodded their heads in unison.

They continued to ask questions, as I continued to answer them, until it came to this one “If we never leave this island and we had to inhabit it, who would you sleep with?”

My eyes widened and I turned to the only person sitting next to me.

Of course it was Louis.

“Oh so you fancy Louis eh?” Zayn said.

“What?!?!” I asked shocked.

“Yes you love Louis that’s the reason you turned to him wasn’t it?” Zayn asked.

“No not at all I just wanted someone’s help.” They rolled their eyes at me.

We continued to play until Zayn and I passed out from exhaustion.

I wasn’t fully asleep just drifting so I could still hear the other boys’ conversation. It went something like:

“Harry: Are they asleep yet?’

“Liam: I think so.”

“Niall: How long are we going to stay here?”

“Harry: I don’t know.”

“Liam: How are we suppose to survive? We don’t have any food or much supplies to live.”

“Harry: I don’t know we’ll talk in the morning when everyone’s up.”

I didn’t hear Louis’ voice so I thought he went to sleep.

“Harry: Hey Lou what are you doing?”

“Louis: Just thinking.”

“Harry: About?”

“Louis: Life.”

“Harry: What about it?”

“Louis: (sighs) I think we’re going to die on this island.”

I didn’t hear anything from anyone after that so I guess they went to sleep.

Louis…..

Oh Louis you make me think.