The Rescue

-Southern Territory-
Carson could not sleep with the sound of constant screaming and his guilty conscience. He could not bear knowing that he had helped kidnap an innocent girl for no reason apparent to him. So, he finally decided to do something about it, he would rescue her from the hands of King. He slowly crept towards the cave where Lily was imprisoned, when he got there he was immediately barraged with ,"No, don't touch me!". Carson quickly whispered,"Shh, I'm here to save you."Lilly sighed with relief, for she would finally be able to escape this dreaded place, but little did they know that another figure was slowly appearing from behind."Well well, what do we have here? Trying to free the hostage? I am sincerely sorry for this, I really did like you", King said with a devious grin"uh-oh", Carson said immediately before two more vicious looking characters appeared at the entrance."Seize him.", he said with a cold tone, and all in an instant the guards tied Carson up beside Lilly and then gagged them both.
        -Old Western Territory-
We followed my father through the dense forest. As we got deeper in, the greenery became more thick, and the ground became more moist. Until, there came an opening. On the ground lay bushels of berries and freshly killed prey, at the edge of the opening there stood a large wall of stone. Along the wall there was a small den, which I assumed was owned by my dad. I tried to follow the wall with my eyes to the
very top, which, I soon found was impossible from the perspective given. He then led us to a stream flowing with crystal clear water that shimmered with the sun's light."So this is where you've hiding away from the world for years?", I asked him"Yep", he replied.
-Later that night-
As we sat chewing bitter berries and rabbit meat, I couldn't help but notice a large rock with the shape of a wolf illuminated in the white light of the moon. My dad noticed where I was looking and said,"That's Wolf Rock." "Very creative name", Garth interrupted. The rock to me looked like Kate, and I then thought aloud,"How do we get home?". Both Garth and my father looked at me and said nothing for the longest time until"I do miss Lilly.", Garth said breaking the silence. I nodded and my dad then said,"We could search for some way to leave in the morning, but for now let's get some sleep.". We dozed off that night thinking of the western territory.