Jade parked the Range Rover at 66 Victoria Street, right outside the restaurant. She got out of the car.

Within a second she opened the door for me. With a bright smile on my face, I unbuckled myself and stepped out of the expensive vehicle.

"What a gentlewoman" I smiled.

"Anything for you, m'lady" Jade said politely.

She closed the door behind me, then she locked the car. I grabbed her hand, as I always did when we were out.

Leigh-Anne, Jordan, Zac and Jesy were already sitting by the table when we got inside the fancy Italian restaurant. The four of them smiled and waved at us when they saw us coming.

"You look stunning, Perrie" Jesy said softly as she stood up to hug me.

"So do you, Jess" I said kindly.

She wore a red long-sleeve crop top along with a long black skirt. Her ginger hair fell into elegant curls as the green in her eyes was emphasized by the mascara.

There was no question why people threw an extra glance at her. She looked beautiful. More than beautiful, to be honest.

After we had hugged and observed each other, I shook hands with Zac and Jordan, then I hugged my best friend.

It was nice to see her again, even though I saw her just yesterday for several hours.

"I'm happy you're not sick anymore" Leigh said softly.

"Me too" I chuckled.

We let go of each other. Leigh sat down next to her boyfriend, who placed a kiss on her temple once she was in the reach.

Jade and I sat down next to Jesy and Zac. We didn't sit for long before a waitress came to our table.

"Welcome to Jamie's Italian. Here are the menus."

She handed us a menu each, then she walked over to the next table. Jade and I didn't have to look through the menu especially long, because we already knew what we wanted.

We came here at least twice a month, which we had done for the past three years, so we had a favourite we always went for.

Ten minutes later, when the waitress came back, we ordered pizza for me and Jordan, steak and fries for Leigh, Jesy and Zac, and lasagna for Jade.

By the time the food arrived, Jesy had started a conversation about her next trip to Bahamas, which Zac would probably join.

As we talked and laughed, I could see in Jade's eyes that she was happy. I could see so clearly that she wasn't worried about Sam escaping prison, not tonight. Because she was busy enjoying a night out with me and our friends.

**

After we had said goodbye to Jesy and Zac, and Jordan and Leigh-Anne, we drove to Potters Fields Park to sit on the wall with our legs hanging above Thames as we enjoyed the view of a lit up Tower Bridge.

We sat in a comfortable silence, holding each other close. Jade rested her head on my shoulder, kissed my hand every once in a while.

"London is truly magical at night" I said calmly.

"It sure is" Jade agreed.

"But do you know what's even more magical?" I asked softly.

"A king size bed" Jade said confidently.

"Not really" I chuckled.

"Then what is?" She asked curiously.

"You" I said.

"Huh?"

Jade sat up straight. She looked at me, confusion glowing in her brown eyes.

"You" I repeated.

I scooted a little closer. I caressed her face gently.

"Your face."

"Your eyes."

"Your lips."

"Your breasts."

"Your hands."

I stopped. I grabbed ahold of both of Jade's soft hands, then I looked up at her to see a smile spread across her face.

"You" I finished.

"Pez..." Jade said softly.

"Schh, don't say anything" I said calmly.

Still holding her hands, I tilted my head to the right and leaned in. Knowing what was going to happen, Jade tilted hers to the right (my left) and then closed the gap between our lips.

__________________________________________________________

The Glory Days Tour starts today! :D I hope that everyone who's attending the concert in Berlin will have a great time, which I know you will. I mean, you're going to a LITTLE MIX concert! Don't forget to look after one another. Stay safe tonight <3

-

M